Toroko Returns: A Cave Story Fanfiction

Apr 13, 2018 at 5:30 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Still wondering if you are ever going to post this hypothetical fanfiction after all these years

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:16 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Well, I've just made a Dropbox account, so once I get the necessary hardware and software, I'll be able to make my own mods! But as for Toroko Returns, I don't know if I'm ever going to finish it. I mean, I've barely even started writing the prologue! But I just wanna work on a Cave Story mod before I work on Toroko Returns. By the way, what kind of modding software should I use to make my Cave Story mod?

Apr 17, 2018 at 8:02 PM
Serri Online
War criminal
Use the only good CS Modding program, Miza Booster's Lab.

Apr 18, 2018 at 2:02 PM
Thanks, Serri! I was thinking of using Booster's Lab to make my mod. I've never used it before, so using it to create my first mod could be a major learning experience for me!

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:34 PM
"Huzzah!"
Definitely use boosters lab, it is currently the most stable and most up to date cave story editor, additionally the download contains various tutorials on all of the essentials for modding cave story.

Apr 18, 2018 at 8:06 PM
Gotcha! Thanks for the heads-up, Jpzarde! Now, do you-- no, wait... let me rephrase my statement. Does anyone know what my mod is going to be about?

Apr 18, 2018 at 8:55 PM
Professional Whatever
why would we know

Apr 19, 2018 at 3:33 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Gotcha! Thanks for the heads-up, Jpzarde! Now, do you-- no, wait... let me rephrase my statement. Does anyone know what my mod is going to be about?
Tokoro coming back from the dead somehow.

Jun 1, 2018 at 12:35 AM
Hey guys... unfortunately, I'm gonna have to put Toroko Returns on hold. I'm not saying that it's gonna be canceled, it's just that... I don't have access to any PC or laptop, and I can't use Google Docs on my 3DS. Not only that, but my FurAffinity account was permanently disabled because I didn't meet the age requirements for that site whenever I created my account. That doesn't mean I'm banned from the site, though, but I don't plan on going back to FurAffinity. Like, ever. Now, back to the topic of Toroko Returns... bah! Who am I kidding? I've completely lost all focus on Toroko Returns, and I honestly don't think that I would be coming back to it anytime soon! Again, I'm not saying that it's cancelled, but at my current rate, it'll take me months or even years just to write the first chapter! I'm more focused on starting a Puyo Puyo story than continuing to have writer's block with Toroko Returns! I am sorry, but this thread will be closed. I will, however, come back to this site as often as I can to read some of the interesting (and maybe even humorous) posts and threads on this site, so if an admin is reading this, please do not close my account.
SONO CHI NO SADAME! JOOOOOOJO!

Jun 1, 2018 at 1:05 AM
Serri Online
War criminal
Not only that, but my FurAffinity account was permanently disabled because I didn't meet the age requirements for that site whenever I created my account. That doesn't mean I'm banned from the site, though, but I don't plan on going back to FurAffinity. Like, ever.
There's a legal age requirement for a reason, y'know. Not a good reason to be salty over that. And also, most users here are underage as well, so it's not like they're allowed to be on that website, either.

Jun 1, 2018 at 1:15 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
so are you ever actually going to post the "fanfiction"