Time periods of crown owners?

The Doctor Vs. Miakid

• Total voters
May 2, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Like, you could say The Doctor owned the crown from 1999-2000 or something like that. I thing it would be interesting to put a date with them. And Miakid's death would most likely be way before The Doctor because his body was found as a skull, with no flesh remaining.

May 2, 2014 at 5:55 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Misleading topic name to misleading battle roundups. And also, 10 years is enough for flesh to fully disappear.

May 2, 2014 at 7:21 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I'd like to believe that Quote or Curly alone wouldn't have triumphed over Ballos. Without the both of them, to watch each other's back, it would have ended differently. Work together, live together or fall alone.

As for Miakid vs the Doctor...
We don't know much except, it appears victory against him was unclear. He looks tougher than the Doctor, and if he had a role in the invasion or War, then perhaps similar to his appearence, he looks much tougher than the Doctor. And if he was possibly military, or had an army...
On the other hand the Doctor only was able to assemble a ragtag frenzied Mimiga bunch, while Miakid may have led a War with superior resources...
The major trump card the Doctor has though, would be his Red Crystal. Cheating death might give him victory, after all, how do you fight the red mist?

Still, I'll place my bet on Miakid. Fighting experience should not be underestimated.

No comment on the "all mimigas ever", we know little to nothing about them outside the events occuring during Cave Story.

May 23, 2014 at 3:56 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Can someone please tell me what a/the Miakid is?

May 23, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
IanBoy141 said:
Can someone please tell me what a/the Miakid is?
Miakid is one of the crown bearers featured in the statue chamber who came before the Doctor, presumably his most recent predecessor.

May 24, 2014 at 7:28 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Oh i remember that place, its in the Plantation. Thanks!