Thread titles

Jan 20, 2009 at 3:01 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I was just looking at the thread for my mod, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to make the thread titles editable in the mod section? (my mod is no longer at v 0.1, but the thread title still reads that). If not, could an admin maybe change the thread title of my mod just to read "WTF story" so that the v 0.1 wasn't there?

Jan 20, 2009 at 3:12 AM
/end
There's not a way to allow users to change the titles of threads (even if it's their own thread) without them having Mod or Admin powers.

Just report your thread asking for a title change.

Jan 20, 2009 at 3:22 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Kk then, just lock this thread right here or delete it then, gonna go report my own thread! (sounds odd, because then it sounds like im calling my own thread bad. oh well...)

Feb 23, 2010 at 10:43 PM
/end
This is old, and doesn't really related to older threads.

But I did just want to note something I forgot at the time I posted. Users can change the title of their thread within 5 minutes of creating it.

Feb 23, 2010 at 11:30 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Uh, but, I'm almost 90% certain that in the Zelda subforum it would let me change the title of my thread. In fact, I'll go try and do it now just to see...

EDIT: Well I can't do it now or don't remember how I did. I guess it was probably that 5 minute thing you were talking about. And here I was getting all excited :/

Feb 24, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
MetaSeraphim said:
There's not a way to allow users to change the titles of threads (even if it's their own thread) without them having Mod or Admin powers.

Just report your thread asking for a title change.

Eh, can't it be done with user group controls?
I'm fairly sure most forums allow you to pick and choose powers granted to users...