What do you think of the Grinch leak?

• It's real.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 31, 2018 at 2:48 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Since there's one day until the Direct... Do you guys think the Smash Bros. leak is real or fake? I'm not entirely sure what to think of it, since there's so many things proving both sides, but I'm kinda leaning toward fake.

Oct 31, 2018 at 6:44 PM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This is a real gaming topic here, folks! Thanks for watching!

Oct 31, 2018 at 9:36 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yeah because they totally would add a character that is entirely unrelated to video games.
Where do you even get this idea from?!

Nov 1, 2018 at 1:11 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Yeah because they totally would add a character that is entirely unrelated to video games.
Where do you even get this idea from?!
ok so clearly you don't know what the grinch leak is

Nov 1, 2018 at 5:23 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
ok so clearly you don't know what the grinch leak is
You mind explaining? 'Cause some context is very important for those who don't get it. Like myself.

Nov 1, 2018 at 9:46 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
You mind explaining? 'Cause some context is very important for those who don't get it. Like myself.
So in a nutshell, someone seems to have leaked a poster for Smash Ultimate with all the characters in it. In the same picture with this leaked poster, there is a separate poster with a render of the Grinch to promote the new Grinch movie. This Grinch render hasn't been seen in any official promotional material yet, which is one of the biggest pieces of evidence that it's real, and it's also why people have been calling this leak "The Grinch Leak."
If you're curious about the other pieces of evidence proving for and against it, you can probably just Google "Grinch Leak" to find out everything you need to know.

Nov 1, 2018 at 1:52 PM
lol
So in a nutshell, someone seems to have leaked a poster for Smash Ultimate with all the characters in it. In the same picture with this leaked poster, there is a separate poster with a render of the Grinch to promote the new Grinch movie. This Grinch render hasn't been seen in any official promotional material yet, which is one of the biggest pieces of evidence that it's real, and it's also why people have been calling this leak "The Grinch Leak."
If you're curious about the other pieces of evidence proving for and against it, you can probably just Google "Grinch Leak" to find out everything you need to know.
That seems pretty odd to simply have The Grinch, a beloved Suess character, fighting in a nintendo game, I just can't see this being true, and if it is, that'll be a huge mindfuck in itself.

Nov 1, 2018 at 2:36 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I think the nintendo direct will be enough evidence against it. ;p
But yeah I legitimately thought there was some weird fake leak about the grinch being added, my bad lmfao.

Nov 1, 2018 at 6:19 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I think the nintendo direct will be enough evidence against it. ;p
But yeah I legitimately thought there was some weird fake leak about the grinch being added, my bad lmfao.
Ah, you're fine. You ended up being correct either way, haha.

Nov 1, 2018 at 9:13 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I cant believe nintendo actually rushed out and made three new characters because of this leak. Thank goodness, since I'd hate to see Geno in Smash.

Nov 2, 2018 at 12:12 AM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Should it be the leak being real or not, there is one thing that deserves to be celebrated regardless.

THERE IS NO WALUIGI!!! :D:D:D:awesomeface::mrgreen:

Nov 2, 2018 at 1:02 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Should it be the leak being real or not, there is one thing that deserves to be celebrated regardless.

THERE IS NO WALUIGI!!! :D:D:D:awesomeface::mrgreen:
:crab: :crab:
WALUIGI
IS GONE!
:crab: :crab:

Nov 2, 2018 at 3:30 AM
lol
I saw the direct...
I laugh.

But in all seriousness, the direct was cool, I'm excited Piranha Plant is in the game, it's pretty funny to have a meme character, 'though I do hope he's still good. I've also heard people talking about Little Mac's boot having a single green pixel with people saying Geno will be a dlc fighter, which I personally hope doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2018 at 6:26 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
What’s up with Geno hate? I didn’t grow up with Mario RPG and don’t feel the love for the guy, but that doesn’t mean it still wouldn’t be hype for a bunch of people’s most wanted newcomer to be thrown in.
Honestly I can’t wait to see the remaining 5 DLC characters to be announced. I’m really hoping for Banjo and Kazooie, but the whole copyright ordeal could just be prepping for the N64 mini. That grinch leak really was convincing and had my hopes up through the roof. Still I wasn’t disappointed with the announcement of the Story mode looking insane.