Thomas Was Alone

Jun 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Hey all, itza meee, Nerd-meister. Okay, so I didn't find this game online, but I DID see Ben Silverman and Jose Sanchez review this in their segment on Reviews on the Run(one of my favorite tv shows).

So in this game, you guide squares to an exit. Sounds simple, right? HA HAHAHA HA ha ha.... heheh. Your funny, but your wrong. These squares are different shapes and sizes with different abilities(for example, theres one that floats on water, ones that serve as stair steps of sorts, and squares that jump at different heights and distances to name a few) that you need in order to complete the levels. It's got an interesting style, and a pretty amusing narrator that gives said squares personalities(yes, the squares are living things).

Though, due to the fact that I STILL don't have access to a computer, you'll need to look it up yourself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jun 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
You just missed the humble bundle sale the other day... It included this game. I bought it partly for this game, and intend to give it a good playthrough when I have time ;D

For such a simple looking game, I'm expecting a lot ;D

Jun 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Ultimate Nerd-meister said:
These squares are different shapes and sizes with different abilities
These squares are different shapes and sizes
These squares are different shapes
In any case this is a great game.

Jun 27, 2013 at 8:48 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Damnit Nerd-meister, you beat me to this one. I felt lazy so I didn't do any look-at-this-indie-game-and-stuff-heres-a-video-and-a-downloads.

But yeah, I love this game. It's funny how you can tell a wonderfull story with amazing naration and BLOCKS. New gen developers should learn from this game, and how you don't need guns and violence and cover shooting to tell a good story and make a fun game. C: