The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.
If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I've added a few things to my personal list on this thread of selfish desires:
- A third game from Valve… Particularly a certain series last seen 6-7 years ago, but any series by them will do.
- A new multiplayer game that aligns with my broken tastes.
- My own hammer-space.
- A guide on creating non-euclidean geometry.
- A personal teacher in the art of "doublethink" (Pun partly-intended).
- Anti-procrastination pills.
- An understanding that, no matter how hard I dream, none of these will come true.