The well - Yakkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2012 at 8:46 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Why hello thar! My name is Yakkers and I've been here since 2009, but I hardly ever post anymore so most of you probably don't know me all too well.

Anyways I'm 19, I live in Mass within very close proximity to WD, I'm currently going to uni for vidya gaems, and I have no life. I listen to mostly European melodeath as well as pretty broad spectrum of electronic stuff.

So feel free to ask me literally anything; this is the internet, I've nothing to hide. Even ponies (srsly I won't bite), I just probably won't have a very exciting response because I've seen all of one and a half episodes.

I used to love those stupid facebook note questionnaires made for 13 year old girls, so I really should have fun with this thread.

May 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
How do your eyes make people feel? Which Glee character are you?
What is melodeath? It sounds like death metal but... melodic? Melodramatic? If you listen to death metal soap opera soundtracks, I don't even know what to think.
What exactly are you learning about vidyogams? You're studying to become a game designer, right?
Who's your favourite pony based on 1.5 episodes and fans having "NO THIS PONY IS BETTER" fights?
What's your favourite kid's cartoon?
What's your address, full name, social insurance number, and blood type?
Who's your favourite furry artist?
what's
who's
whatwhatwhatyakkersyakkerswho
Yakkers who do you have a crush on

May 16, 2012 at 10:25 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I'm currently going to uni for vidya gaems,
mind expanding on this a bit?
like, classes you're taking, if you're enjoying it etc.

do you like the animes?
also what's your favourite genre of music and vidya?

May 16, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Favorite video game console?
Coolest looking are in Cave Story (in your opinion)?
Favorite kind of soda, or any drink?
What do you do when you're bored as hell?
What do you consider a late time to go to bed?
If you had to be blind or deaf, what would you choose?
What was the happiest moment in your childhood?

May 17, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Why do you not hang out with us all the time? We have servers up frequently and we'd love to have you play with us some time D:
What's your favorite type of music?
What's a skill you wish you had?

May 17, 2012 at 5:14 AM
meep
Ok then:
What is your favourite colour? Do you have any pets? Favourite video game? Your worst enemy on this forums?

#ff5a00

I have no pets, unless now deceased Sea Monkeys count. I really wish I had a kitty though.

For singleplayer, it's Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the GBA. It's just everything I love about video games in one neat little package. I've played all the other metroidvanias in the series and AoS is still my favorite, there's just something I love about the atmosphere and music and the fact that it's on GBA rather than PS1 or DS. I'm a big fan of small sprites, I think it's so much more appealing when the artists manage to squeeze the same lifelike feel into less pixels. It's all the sidescrolling brainless hack & slash action I've ever wanted, mixed with just enough subtle RPG elements to make it feel significant to keep slashing through enemies as you run through the castle rather than just running past them.
For multiplayer, it's pretty hard for me to pick seeing as my tastes have really been evolving. I have a lot of good memories playing Call of Duty World at War on Xbox (don't hurt me), it's the game that got me to love shooters. My favorite FPS is probably Battlefield: Bad Company 2, it's a perfect blend of run & gun and teamwork. You can go off on your own without constantly getting raped by helicopters and jets like the older BF games, but playing as a team is still heavily rewarded. I have been losing interest in shooters lately, though. Ever since I started playing League of Legends I haven't really been able to play much other than those dota clone games, and I recently made the switch from LoL to Dota 2, so I guess I could say that's my favorite multiplayer game at the moment.

He is no longer with us, but Skye for making me feel self conscious about making edited screencap pixel rule 34
I jest though, there's really nobody here I have anything against.

How do your eyes make people feel? Which Glee character are you?
What is melodeath? It sounds like death metal but... melodic? Melodramatic? If you listen to death metal soap opera soundtracks, I don't even know what to think.
What exactly are you learning about vidyogams? You're studying to become a game designer, right?
Who's your favourite pony based on 1.5 episodes and fans having "NO THIS PONY IS BETTER" fights?
What's your favourite kid's cartoon?
What's your address, full name, social insurance number, and blood type?
Who's your favourite furry artist?
what's
who's
whatwhatwhatyakkersyakkerswho
Yakkers who do you have a crush on
You are correct sir, it's melodic death metal. Rather than mindless fast drum pounding and brainless angry lyrics, it's got a more slow and chugging sound to it with actual melodic drum patterns (rather than the Slayer style kick snare kick snare kick snare that I hate so much), paired with a more powerful and emotional mood and lyrics instead of just angry and fast and heavy. It's quite nice.

My major calls itself "game development," it's pretty much just a computer science major with a little more emphasis on graphics and a bit of design stuff tossed in. Thus far, my only major related classes have been general C++ courses and a few art classes. I'm always pretty self conscious about it because most people don't take game majors very seriously, but I've been doing this stuff on my own for years now and I know it's my thing. I say this because I know a lot of people think "I like video games, I'll go learn to make them!" and then they stop having fun once they realize it involves math and drop out. I can assure you I am not one of those people.

I know she's everyone's favorite, but I'd probably say rainbow dash. I've always liked that tomboy character archetype in cartoons growing up, and from what I can understand the appeal of this whole thing is that it (somehow) makes me feel what cartoons used to make me feel rather than just having me remember and miss that feeling, so there you go. Plus I like her colors hurrggfdgf I'm faggot

Ed, Edd, & Eddy all the way. But before I got into that, it was Dexter's Lab.
I'd also have to throw Hamtaro in there somewhere.

Yes

Hard to pick one, but I say this guy named Itadakicat, who unfortunately doesn't really draw anymore.
Here's a fun Cave Story related sample! Yay! http://i.imgur.com/SmSP7.jpg
Also route9 but I'm not linking anything because they're all very not safe for work

Yes

Yes

Yes

I get lots of fleeting ones irl, but I have to ignore pretty much all of them.

mind expanding on this a bit?
like, classes you're taking, if you're enjoying it etc.

do you like the animes?
also what's your favourite genre of music and vidya?

Fab asked a similar question so you can read about the program itself above, and yes, I'm enjoying it so far. I like that it's taking the programming side seriously and teaching us a real language instead of using silly game engines and such.

I've never been too big on anime, mostly because I lack the attention span to watch entire series when I'm given the freedom to watch as many episodes whenever I want, as often as I want. If it was something aired on a set TV schedule, I could probabaly stick with it more. I've never finished any series, but I liked what I've seen of Wolf's Rain and Gurren Lagan.

I mentioned melodic death metal, but to go into more detail on the electronic side I'm pretty into electro-industrial and aggrotech.
More fun samples!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B2iuuFEqE3M
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5XgcRBRNWsI

I like first person shooters for both mutliplayer and singleplayer, shmups, and pretty much any action games with RPG elements. Also moba/arts/whatever the hell they're called

Favorite video game console?
Coolest looking are in Cave Story (in your opinion)?
Favorite kind of soda, or any drink?
What do you do when you're bored as hell?
What do you consider a late time to go to bed?
If you had to be blind or deaf, what would you choose?
What was the happiest moment in your childhood?
Gameboy Advance, I love 2D and a lot of my favorite games have been on the good old GBA.

My favorite sodas are store brand diet colas and Mountain Dew Pitch Black, and in the non-carbonated department my favorite drink is that Arnold Palmer stuff. It somehow manages to be the most refreshing liquid possible on the planet when you're extremely thirsty and it's ice cold. I'm also a pretty big energy drink junkie, I used to be really into Monster but now I'm more into Full Throttle and Rockstar, with the occasional low carb Monster thrown in.

When I'm bored as hell, I usually put headphones and start blasting music and see where things go from there. It usually leads me to playing some kind of time sink multiplayer game. Usually Dota 2 as of late, because it's always sitting there on my desktop looking pretty and making me want to hear more of that lovely gold clanging last hit sound and drink in more delicious draining health bar action and fuuuuck make it stop

Any time after 4 AM is late in my books. I shoot for between 3 and 4.

Dayum, that's a hard one. I think I'd go deaf, it would hurt to sacrifice music but I'd rather lose that than vidya gaems and purrty nature views.

Hmm. I honestly can't remember too many specific happy moments. I guess I could say any year I went to visit my family in California, we used to go every summer but I haven't gone in maybe five or six years. I loved it so much when I was younger that I'd cry for days when I got back. It just wouldn't be the same these days without my childhood glee and without my grandparents around.

Why do you not hang out with us all the time? We have servers up frequently and we'd love to have you play with us some time D:
What's your favorite type of music?
What's a skill you wish you had?

I really don't have a reason for that, because honestly I'd love to be doing more with you folks. I guess I feel a little out of the loop seeing as I don't really keep up with the forums as much as the rest of you. Plus I never really got to know any of you on a one on one basis, which is also something I'd love to do. ;w; Also, servers for what? I'm guessing Terraria for one, and I don't play that all too much because I hardly know anything about the game and I don't have any characters with any nice gear so it's kind of hard for me to play on actual servers. A few times in the past I've played on fresh servers with everyone using fresh characters and that was a lot of fun, so I'd love to do that sometime if anyone else would be up for it. It's Summer, I don't have much better to be doing.
I'm happy to play pretty much any other game I own though, I wasn't aware we had regular servers for much else.

I've got a few links to the electronic stuff I like above, so I'll use this as an opportunity to give some linked samples of my tastes on the metal side.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LzjW--KUH1g
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xhjF48xGnm0
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wUdbr1qSn-s
Those happen to be my three favorite songs of all time, in no particular order.

And for that, I really, really wish I could draw better. More specifically, I wish I could draw people and animals. I like to think I'm decent at drawing objects and architectural things, but I almost have a fear of drawing anything alive. I've practically never even tried it before. It feels like I'm creating false life when I draw a character and it looks off, which gets me feeling all shameful and I end up giving up and erasing it as quickly as possible.
I'd give anything to be able to do nice little simple sketches of mimimgas being adorable.

May 17, 2012 at 7:08 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Oh hi!

What are your favorite lines/phrases from youtube poops? By this I mostly mean sentence mixed creations (ex: you can dry your entire dog, even your car with red wine)

How about unedited lines from common youtube poop sources? (Ex: gee it sure is boring around here)

Favorite youtube fad?

Favorite artificial fruit flavor?

Do you remember how you began taking an interest in furry stuff?

What age did you begin using the internet?

Is there a certain internet community or site that you dislike?

Care to share a random memory? Anything is fine. Whatever pops into your head

How have you changed in the past year or so?

What are some guilty pleasures you have?

I know you don't really get on here much, but are there any notorious members or forum incidents you found particularly entertaining?

May 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM
meep
Oh hi!

What are your favorite lines/phrases from youtube poops? By this I mostly mean sentence mixed creations (ex: you can dry your entire dog, even your car with red wine)

How about unedited lines from common youtube poop sources? (Ex: gee it sure is boring around here)

Favorite youtube fad?

Favorite artificial fruit flavor?

Do you remember how you began taking an interest in furry stuff?

What age did you begin using the internet?

Is there a certain internet community or site that you dislike?

Care to share a random memory? Anything is fine. Whatever pops into your head

How have you changed in the past year or so?

What are some guilty pleasures you have?

I know you don't really get on here much, but are there any notorious members or forum incidents you found particularly entertaining?

"You love sas, you hate maam"
"Making cotton over seven times more absorbent than cotton"
"Sink your teeth into a delicious babababababaebbeeb" "WHAT'S A BABABABABABABAEBEEB"
"An unfortunate tit caused me to be expelled from schoohcs"
"You'l get our amazing sex in less than ten seconds!"

"At last, you have the vision to find my house!"
"This is illegal, you know!"
"PICKLES, ONIONS, KETCHUP OR CHEESE"

I'm sure I have tons more for these first two but I'll post them as I remember them

Definitely Ran Ran Ru, that shit's a classic. Plus that's pretty much where I got into all of YTP, so it's pretty historical.

I'm quite partial to artificial watermelon. Mmmm.

It's kind of always been there for me, I've been getting pangs of it for as long as I can remember. The first specific instances of it I can recall were brought on from the Pokemon anime, if you remember that scissor street episode with the whole massage thing, yeah...
I didn't actually find out it was a thing until right before I joined here.

At around 12 I started going to a few Nerf forums about modding. I'm pretty sure nobody liked me there. Someday I should go back and read my first posts and see how painfully retarded I was back then.

I dislike any site that overculturizes the garbage they think "meme" is a word for, and takes things that stopped being funny on 4chan months ago and destroys everything that was funny about them.
AKA Funnyjunk, 9gag, the bad parts of Reddit, etc...
BACK IN MY DAY, "meme" meant "internet inside joke" instead of "funny captioned image on the internet."

A longass fuckin time ago in a town called Kickapoo I remember being at an arcade, playing skeeball. Since the machines were so damn close together I accidentally took some little girl's tickets out of her machine thinking it was mine, and her parents were right there and made me give them back to her. I was overwhelmed with guilt for weeks.

I've definitely gotten a lot more social from living on campus, my dorm was a small house and it felt more like a family than a typical dorm building. I got used to walking around and actually doing things with people instead of sitting on my computer all day, so I've been pretty bored ever since coming home. I've also gradually turned into a panicked anxiety ridden mess, but I won't get into that.

Guilty pleasures?
Well I don't mind a few Kesha songs D:
I understand she's not really singing and she's a disgrace to real musicians everywhere, but damn it, some of her songs are catchy.
Also, Hamtaro.

Well, I sure do miss torokoplusishot.
And there was one sorta recent guy who didn't last long but I can't remember his name, maybe someone can fill me in. He posted with atrocious spelling and grammar and tried to talk back to people, it was hilarious.

May 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
He posted with atrocious spelling and grammar and tried to talk back to people, it was hilarious.

That doesn't narrow it down very much :greydroll:

Questions:

If you're travelling through the desert in a canoe and one of your wheels falls off, then how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?

Weirdest thing you've ever fapped to?

What are some of your best game design ideas?

Pick a big/deep/philosophical question:
a) Let's start with the really cliche - what is the purpose of life?
b) Is it possible for a person to become evil beyond all hope of redemption, or is there some hope, however small, for everyone?
c) What is consciousness and how does it come to exist?
d) What is the significance, if any, of the fact that the fundamental physical laws of the universe (as far as we know) seem to be aesthetically pleasing to us?
e) You said in your post that nothing can be objectively good or bad. Would you even extend this as far as to include things that seem "obviously" good or bad (i.e. friendship, laughter, murder, rape, global thermonuclear war, etc.)? If so, explain how.
f) Is the human mind fundamentally limited? In other words, are there certain concepts which are universally beyond our grasp, or are we capable of comprehending anything with enough time, patience, and critical thinking?
g) How much validity and/or utility is there to the notion of "true love" (the notion that there is exactly one person who is your ideal lifelong companion)?

You may pick more than one of these if you are so inclined.

May 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM
meep
That doesn't narrow it down very much :greydroll:

Questions:

If you're travelling through the desert in a canoe and one of your wheels falls off, then how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?

Weirdest thing you've ever fapped to?

What are some of your best game design ideas?

Pick a big/deep/philosophical question:
a) Let's start with the really cliche - what is the purpose of life?
b) Is it possible for a person to become evil beyond all hope of redemption, or is there some hope, however small, for everyone?
c) What is consciousness and how does it come to exist?
d) What is the significance, if any, of the fact that the fundamental physical laws of the universe (as far as we know) seem to be aesthetically pleasing to us?
e) You said in your post that nothing can be objectively good or bad. Would you even extend this as far as to include things that seem "obviously" good or bad (i.e. friendship, laughter, murder, rape, global thermonuclear war, etc.)? If so, explain how.
f) Is the human mind fundamentally limited? In other words, are there certain concepts which are universally beyond our grasp, or are we capable of comprehending anything with enough time, patience, and critical thinking?
g) How much validity and/or utility is there to the notion of "true love" (the notion that there is exactly one person who is your ideal lifelong companion)?
You may pick more than one of these if you are so inclined.

Mount Rushmore

Hmm...
probably transformice rule 34

To list off a few ideas, I've been thinking about a large scale continuity based multiplayer FPS, with some kind of MC style building and resource gathering for both building and making weapons and ammo, something that would run on factions and territory control made up of ownership of areas of small chunks on a grid across the map. I don't really have any specific details on how any of this would begin to work thought out, but meh, it's an idea.
I'd also like to combine the best things about retro DOS shooters with shmups - so WASD to move and mouse to aim/shoot, non-linear levels played from a top down perspective with all sorts of swarming enemies and nice bullet patterns, combined with multiple weapons you gradually collect throughout the game and nice fun roll dodges and stuff.

I'm gonna have to go with C, seeing as that's something that's been on my mind a lot lately anyways. So, when you boil it down, everything that is our consciousness is really nothing more than electric signals in a fleshy lump in our heads. So one could argue that computers don't work much different, as in essence both at their lowest forms are rigid and mechanical. So I honestly think there's really no way to explain consciousness, seeing as it's widely considered impossible for us to create it, and any attempts at simulating consciousness are just that - a simulation, instead of it actually feeling any emotion or experience we simply code it to respond as if it were. All this leads me to think everything we've ever experienced and ever will experience is all some form of an illusion, seeing as none of it can be explained in any logical manner and we have no proof that anything is real beyond the electric pulses in our brain. All the emotion, character, and sensations of being alive we've ever felt are all a lie, because in reality everything we think we've ever felt can be boiled down to brain chemicals and electric signals. The missing link is simply how these raw, rigid signals become something that is actually perceived and create a consciousness.
An example of all this can be seen through psychoactive drugs - we know the things they make us see and feel aren't "real" by our normal standards, but if we experience them on the same level of "reality" as we do our normal perception, who's to say that this experience is any less real than what we normally perceive? Being on a hallucinogen is just a separate state of the volatile and unstable perception of reality that defines our consciousness, And from that perspective, how we perceive the world is not set in stone, and what we think of as "reality" only holds that status simply because it's what we're used to perceiving.
Ever since coming to all these conclusions, I haven't really been able to enjoy anything as much or feel as alive as I used to.
Ignorance truly is bliss.

May 17, 2012 at 11:42 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
@above Is the user you're thinking of windsofwinds? He is a forum hero and/or my nemesis(???)

what is your totem animal? yes I am reusing questions I like this one
elaborate if possible.

Did you enjoy living away from your family at dorm? I was going to say alone but then I remembered that you had roomates.

Speaking of which, what was that like? Did they bother you?

why u so shyyyyy :mahin:

May 18, 2012 at 12:36 AM
meep
@above Is the user you're thinking of windsofwinds? He is a forum hero and/or my nemesis(???)

what is your totem animal? yes I am reusing questions I like this one
elaborate if possible.

Did you enjoy living away from your family at dorm? I was going to say alone but then I remembered that you had roomates.

Speaking of which, what was that like? Did they bother you?

why u so shyyyyy :mahin:

It may have been... if anyone feels like listing out names that fit into my description, I could probably recognize the name from that and pick it out.

I know it's generic, but I'd have to say wolf. I've always thought they were beautiful animals and I like the "lone wolf" and "tightly knit pack" mentalities.
When the world reminds me how much I hate society and most parts of human culture, I wish I could be a wolf and run off to the woods and howl at the moon, and experience life as nature intended ;w;

Oh, I loved it. I could never say I dislike my parents, but I'm not really as connected with them as I should be so it was nice to get away for a bit. I'm also beyond fed up with the extremely biased political television my mother watches literally all day, so it was nice to hear not a thing about politics for several months.

Well being around 3 people living in a tiny room was naturally a tad disrupting as it stands, but for the most part they were all pretty reserved. One roommate got a tad on my nerves here and there, because he was beyond addicted to League of Legends and played it constantly with the volume up much louder than it had to be while constantly talking to himself. And if he wasn't playing it he was either looking up build guides or watching streams, all while either still talking to himself or listening to League of Legends in-game music on Youtube. All of this was often at 3 AM, by the way.
All in all I'd say it was good for me, however.

For that one, I don't really know ;A;
I fear rejection, I guess.

May 18, 2012 at 8:54 PM
what do you like and dislike about this forum?
also what are your favourite foods?
what are your plans for when you finish university?
do you read any webcomics? any favourites?
have you ever played a game that you were disappointed with?
did you ever play LoL with the guy who stayed up until 3am talking to himself?

more questions later...!

May 19, 2012 at 1:27 AM
meep
what do you like and dislike about this forum?
also what are your favourite foods?
what are your plans for when you finish university?
do you read any webcomics? any favourites?
have you ever played a game that you were disappointed with?
did you ever play LoL with the guy who stayed up until 3am talking to himself?

more questions later...!

I like that everyone's friendly here and I like the underage new member shenanigans, but I can't really think of anything I dislike. Now that we can post warned NSFW links I don't really have anything to complain about.

It's hard to think of one favorite, but I like pretty much anything with a sweet sauce on it. I also have a taste for anything starchy, pasta (but not tomato sauce), potatoes, etc.

I'll probably hunt for some kind of techie job but not really try to put myself into the game industry right away, I'd rather start out by making my own little games in my spare time and take things from there. My biggest dream would be to work for Valve someday, but I don't really see it happening.

I don't really read any webcomics, but I do love asscastle

I recently impulse bought a new MMO called Tera so I could play in the beta, it boasted real time dodging and attack hitboxes. It was pretty cool at first, but it ended up just being a gimmick and in the end, it still really just played like any typical tank & spank MMO.
I also got some new paintball game a few years ago that ended up being a disaster, I quickly traded it in and went back to playing this.

I did occasionally, but I tried not to late at night because then he'd be half talking to me and half talking to himself at about twice the volume, so I tried to avoid it for my roommates' sake.

May 19, 2012 at 5:24 AM
oh my god asscastle was amazing
uhhh

what is the biggest fight you've been in (emotional or physical, whatever!)
what is the best game series?
would you rather have a car or a motorcycle?
if you had to play only high budged games funded by huge publishers like EA or Activision or what have you, or super low budget indie games for the rest of your life, which one would you chose and why?
hallucinogens, depressants, or stimulants?

May 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM
meep
Also to add on to WD's question earlier, I forgot "BIG COCKS TRAVEL ON THIS WIRE TO THE BACK OF YOUR ASSHOLE," I still quote that without thinking on almost a daily basis.

Aaanyways,
oh my god asscastle was amazing
uhhh

what is the biggest fight you've been in (emotional or physical, whatever!)
what is the best game series?
would you rather have a car or a motorcycle?
if you had to play only high budged games funded by huge publishers like EA or Activision or what have you, or super low budget indie games for the rest of your life, which one would you chose and why?
hallucinogens, depressants, or stimulants?

Well a little over a year ago I had some stupid internet relationship drama that messed me up pretty bad. It sounds really stupid when I look back on it because it wasn't even really a thing yet... but this person suddenly decided to go with someone else after several months of direct hints that we were headed there ourselves, and for a long time after the first hit it kept getting to that same point again and then torn away from me over again and again. I know it's nothing and I'm a dramafag but this was the first time anything relationshippy ever felt right to me so it was pretty hard to take. It was a really gradual climb back up for me, and I don't think I ever completely came back from it. waahhhhhh /slitwrists
I've never been in any physical fights.

It should come as no suprise that Castlevania is my favorite game series, I like the classic ones and the metroidvania style ones all the same.

Definitely a car, motorcycles scare me. Of course cars scare me too, but I'd feel a lot safer in a car than on a motorcycle.

Well, I haven't really felt much interest in big fancy AAA titles these days anyways, so I'd be happy with super low budget indie games. A lot of the stuff I play falls into that category anyways, those type of games tend to be a lot more diverse and interesting to me. I'm not a big fan of those hipster artsy indie games like And Yet it Moves and Bit Trip Runner, but I love following peoples' little indie projects that try new things and actually push boundaries other than graphics. I really don't need to play any more brown and bloom shooters with little pieces of burning paper floating everywhere.

Well Yakkers doesn't condone drugs, but from what I can imagine, taking a hallucinogen would be one of the worst decisions I could ever make. There's just no way I'd be able to handle something like that without causing myself permanent psychological trauma. I'm usually pretty nervous and antsy as it is so stims would probably not treat me well either, so I guess depressants it is, then! Chilling out sounds better to me than any other induced state anyways.

May 19, 2012 at 3:35 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Have you ever been opposed to something without trying it, then tried it and ended up enjoying it?

Aside from carl of dookie, what are some "mainstream" things you enjoy?

Do you have any funny stories from college?

If you found yourself trapped inside a fursuit for one day, what would you do?

What is something you've been meaning to do or try but never do?

How open are you willing to get in the well? What topics are nono's?

What is something you enjoy that might come as a surprise to others?

Will you come on irc more often? :c

How many fictional characters have you been infatuated with?

What fandom can't you stand and why?

Is there a notoriously awful song that you really like? Ex: Friday, my jeans, etc

I can't remember if this was asked here or elsewhere but: what is something in your life you've done that you never want to do again?

What things make you squee and get excited like a fangirl (er..boy)?

Ha-ha-has this everhappenhasthiseverhappenhasthiseverhaptoyouyouyou?

May 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM
on a scale of one to ten, with one being super insecure about everything, and ten being overconfident, where would your put yourself?
do you watch any let's plays? any favourites?
what are some movies you've seen that you really loved?
if you could play any instrument what would it be and why?
what flavor of smoothie is the best flavor of smoothie
what is your opinion on: forum signatures

May 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
You said you used to go to California to see family. What part of the state did you visit? I grew up in California, myself, a bit east of L.A.

Is there meaning or significance behind your handle? What is it?

Do you have a portfolio of games that you have made or modded? Care to share any of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.