The (unofficial) OrgMaker Discord Server

Jul 31, 2018 at 10:18 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I've recently created a Discord server for people interested in OrgMaker and it's usage/modding. Click here to join. You can also stay and discuss anything else here, if you need a quiet place to do so. We also host Competitions sometimes. Be sure to read the rules.

p365349-0-d8mc70.png

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2018 at 6:01 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If any of you out there are hankering for some mildly challenging action while waiting for the mod contest, the chat is currently running a NES-themed composition competition :orangebell: These are (presumably) going to be ongoing every so often, meaning more activity and more chances to try out new styles.

Oct 8, 2018 at 8:06 AM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
The First Competition mentioned above has ended: you can see the .orgs and results in the embedded file.

Later (in about 1-2 weeks), there will be a Competition with a different theme. Don't miss out if you're interested!

Attachments

• Compo I Unit.zip
    121 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020 at 6:05 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hey all, the server had been taking a bit of a break but now contest(s) are starting up again. The next one is due to start in a few days, running on a theme of old-school OrgMaker in the stylings of the original Cave Story :momo: The actual limitations are very light, but I find it a muchly interesting opportunity because I can't remember any concerted effort in the past to create (non-remixed) Pixel-esque music. Drop by if the concept intrigues you! If participation picks up, we should be able to get back into some sort of regular activity afterwards as well.