The SPAM Thread

Dec 13, 2011 at 1:16 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
diph.php
This one is funnier than others to me for some reason.

Dec 13, 2011 at 1:28 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
1) if that image isn't spoilered real fast like speed of sound I am going to be noticably upset
2) replying to spambots should be against the rules but for some reason it got forgotten during the rule revision. I am going to try to get that amended very soon.

Dec 13, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Replying to a thread made by a spambot is also bad, even though everything gets deleted?

Dec 13, 2011 at 1:51 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
because it would be confusing if replying to spambots was "Sometimes okay but not usually and only if Noxid's not asleep", I would prefer it if the rule was just always respected. That way less savvy members are not as likely to get confounded by seeing someone do something, then they try to emulate in different circumstances and get in trouble.

Dec 13, 2011 at 2:08 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Monkey-see monkey-do.

Replying to spam-bots was funny the first time, but now it just takes up time and space.
Also, why is a spam thread necessary? I mean, since it's already been created there's no reason to delete it, but isn't this simply the S.P.O.T. section compressed into one thread?

Dec 13, 2011 at 2:09 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Noxid said:
"Sometimes okay but not usually and only if Noxid's not asleep"

But that would be the best rule!

I just don't get why it's bad.

EDIT: @Cave Story I don't think you understand this thread. It was originally email spam beig posted, and then Lace repurposed it to forum spam. It's not The S. P. O. T. in one thread.
EDIT EDIT:
AnaeneDiony said:
Devoid ugg boots cheap of the right sneakers, you can slip and fall very easily, if you should walk through heavy excellent skiing conditions you will find that the ugg boots cheap shoes in addition to hosiery are usually quickly drenched. Once cheap ugg boots uk your feet find moist, no matter the amount cheap ugg boots lengthier you'll be outside in the hip since soaked feet imply you must go inside straight out. It is not ugg boots uk cheap secure to acquire slender boot styles to your winter season. Make cheap ugg boots certain you are offering to you you when using heat and comfort they can ought to have got. You wish to just remember to possess the correct brandnames along with the appropriate varieties of footwear to the requirements whether you are merely gonna be in your compacted snow for your short time, as well as if you're going to be available on the market throughout the day. For some, UGG Boots provide you while using ideal efficiency and ugg boots cheap luxury to your cold months of winter months. Uggs are cozy and comfortable. cheap ugg boots uk These two components tend to be extremely critical, regardless of what timeframe you're gonna be paying in conditions. Ugg boot are produced far from a cloth that can be waterproof, meaning that simply no h2o, with out cool atmosphere flow, will get into the shoes or boots. They are going to keep the warmth of one's toes, due to their housing in addition to their inner textures. After you get feet in a set of two just because, they shall be comfy and toasty until finally it's time for taking them of. You will be able to think about advantage of the absolutely great warmness ugg boots uk cheap which UGG http://www..com/ Boots offer to you.
A person's uggs ugg boots cheap boot styles color is so true in fact it i exactly the same no matter with this report or outside. And after that, through the price. Because the garbage associated with Vintage ugg boots uk cheap taller ugg is definitely so costly and they're constructed while using entire manufacture of minor lambs in Australia. The third approach could be to touch the ugg boots cheap Classic taller ugg boots looks. If effect this, you really feel it's so soft and cozy, it may be genuine. classic cardy uggs are generally really very sensitive and in addition fine shoes or boots, their diploma is in fact cool. Along with the most important issue is always that whenever wear it, you can never experience weighty in fact therefore, it is warm. When you find yourself looking for Cheap Uggs, you'll have a lot of variations available. You will ugg boots uk cheap find ankle bowl duration ugg boot shoes or boots for your people quick trips, and also leg and even joint substantial high uggs for your periods where you anticipate finding myself the actual cold regarding a lot longer. You can even pick various styles and also widths, meaning no matter what measurement your own toes are usually, you'll be able for taking pleasure from legitimate uggs selling proper proper at. Ugg boots gives all of us unexpected, right here there are many forms of shades, such as cheap ugg boots fine crushed lime stone, increased, red colored, black, chocolate, proverb and so up, there are several shades on uggs, as well as ugg house slippers pertaining to summer year use, such as ugg layback, ugg skimmers along having uggs sechura ugg start, pretty much everything slippers and sandals ugg boots uk cheap aren't any ponder transform into females favorates, Females boot styles, ugg mayfaire footwear, anywhere do you desire to going, this cheap ugg boots uk particular pretty degree will manifest with your face. Currently, uggs ugg footwear additionally provide ugg boots cheap mbt new sandals as well as sneakers, while others ladies trainers. Donning stcheap ugg boots andard shoes as well as boots in winter, or shoes or boots which have been not of cheap ugg boots uk top excellent, can result in inquiries of http://www..com/ safety.
4fc1f2e1ae1334d14

Dec 16, 2011 at 3:57 AM
Dunc2403 said:
I don't know what to say.
I'm scared.

Wrong thread, but still somewhat relevant.

Dec 16, 2011 at 11:18 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
if you must copy-paste forum spam, I'm going to ask that you please strip all links from it because otherwise you are basically making all our efforts to remove it useless. The spambots include a million links to abuse search engine ranking and helping them out is not cool.

Jan 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Hello, gentleman!
I need someone to make the rainy days sunny
and warm. I need someone to make me smile, someone who will complete me.
I need someone who will support me and stay at my side when
I am feeling down <link removed>
I need someone who will help me reach the star.
I need someone who will care, someone who will share, and someone
who will always be with during long winter evenings. I need someone
who will comfort me, someone who will cheer me up, and hold my hand
through night time, noon, and dawn. I need someone to share happiness,
passion and true love together. I wish to find my soul mate with all
my heart.
Have a good mood
courtney

Furthermore, judging by the "to" field, she/it seemed to think my name was Karl, despite the name John being right at the front of my email address.

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Dammit Karl, I told you to fix that email address.

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
We had a great one last night:
I replaced all Embedded URLs with bold text.

Canada Goose Therefore Canadian Goose layers, apparent instance for no reason was held. water-resistant Goose Wearables will off season business considering mineral water and in actual fact Manteau Quebec Goose strong gust, in many instances tipping on the outside local store; all of your detailed body nonethelessCanada Goose saleCanada Goose market maintains ambiance. almost entirely having likelihood together with huge products which unfortunately Canada Goose Jackets difficult tough try just like vintage.

most popular construction Canada Goose Sale and magnificence formulated Canadian Goose resources cool. do not ever by helping cover their timeline, North america Goose arrangements about the delightful actually one in every of a a handful of recommended enhancing each one of the once or twice a great deal. You might consider it reward yourself by the significantly Canada Goose Outlet even bigger bright-colored and moreover trendy.

Manageable inside a new Canada Goose Online extremely merely practical wear gained with the Balenciaga concurrently most of the Criminal record backpack by means of Fendi, often the background score spoken to a new great for all The us Goose.For stars hope, take a moment to more often than not, a pair of triusers keep going thus Canada Goose Jacket on toward big screen. Exposures in any outstanding additionally it is significantly add-on mags.

Nova scotia Goose Norge disolve your complete Discount Canada Goose great look after a step forward as contrasted with the full volume earth.Canada Goose saleonly so long as all the stuff utilized to snowboarding, a small amount of ski actually christmas The us Goose parka to receive those persons a short time ago several many as opposed to entire world. It really is fine URL dimensions and colors fellas developed . though the young ladies. a739292e1aa17a461224

Jan 1, 2012 at 9:35 PM
You accidentally a link at the end.
But yeah, you wouldn't believe how long I've been looking for a Nova scotia Goose Norge to disolve my complete Discount Canada Goose. This one was helpful!

Feb 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
We had a great one last night:
I replaced all Embedded URLs with bold text.

Canada Goose Therefore Canadian Goose layers, apparent instance for no reason was held. water-resistant Goose Wearables will off season business considering mineral water and in actual fact Manteau Quebec Goose strong gust, in many instances tipping on the outside local store; all of your detailed body nonethelessCanada Goose saleCanada Goose market maintains ambiance. almost entirely having likelihood together with huge products which unfortunately Canada Goose Jackets difficult tough try just like vintage.

most popular construction Canada Goose Sale and magnificence formulated Canadian Goose resources cool. do not ever by helping cover their timeline, North america Goose arrangements about the delightful actually one in every of a a handful of recommended enhancing each one of the once or twice a great deal. You might consider it reward yourself by the significantly Canada Goose Outlet even bigger bright-colored and moreover trendy.

Manageable inside a new Canada Goose Online extremely merely practical wear gained with the Balenciaga concurrently most of the Criminal record backpack by means of Fendi, often the background score spoken to a new great for all The us Goose.For stars hope, take a moment to more often than not, a pair of triusers keep going thus Canada Goose Jacket on toward big screen. Exposures in any outstanding additionally it is significantly add-on mags.

Nova scotia Goose Norge disolve your complete Discount Canada Goose great look after a step forward as contrasted with the full volume earth.Canada Goose saleonly so long as all the stuff utilized to snowboarding, a small amount of ski actually christmas The us Goose parka to receive those persons a short time ago several many as opposed to entire world. It really is fine http://www.casub.com/ dimensions and colors fellas developed . though the young ladies. a739292e1aa17a461224
What is this I don't even.

Anyways, I never had spam mails, maybe because I'm not in U.S.

Feb 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Are you from Canada or Australia like the rest of the forum?

Feb 25, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Feb 25, 2012 at 1:56 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I like how one of the things it links to is Islamic Daily News forums
but yeah that is what happens when a forum has no active staff members boys and girls

Although you could probably also post all the mildly suggestive cave story fanart you want there and nobody would so much as bat an eye

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Mass pruning time again :critter: At this point it's just depressing. What's the point in spamming up a tiny old forum almost nobody even uses anymore? Hell, what's the point in a spambot posting more than a few times ever for any reason other than out of sheer spite? Damn it all to hell -_-

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:52 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
maybe you missed the part where I said spambots post mass amounts of links to increase pagerank for the sites they link to?
it's not like anybody is specifically targeting the MG forums anyway, it's all highly automated

it's all on the wikiped page I linked a while ago i'm pretty sure

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I forgot about that specific part, I guess that makes sense. Seeing MG like that always gets me down :(