The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Mar 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

You need to make more runs

Mar 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

Hi, I'm new here. What's up? :sun:

edit: Didn't think to say anything about myself. I've played through Cave Story three times and got all the endings (so maybe not as hardcore a fan as some of you here, but definitely more than a casual one), am a novice computer programmer and love Björk. :pignon:

...And I got really sad the first time I played CS and Curly died. I stumbled across this site and discovered that there's a way to save her, which made me really happy. And I'm an adult. So tease me all you want.

Mar 9, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

Chrlyon said:
...And I got really sad the first time I played CS and Curly died. I stumbled across this site and discovered that there's a way to save her, which made me really happy. And I'm an adult. So tease me all you want.

Haha, I got pretty emotional during my first run through as well. And welcome.

Mar 12, 2011 at 3:19 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"

Hi! I'm pretty new. :awesomeface: Can I have my cookie now?

Mar 14, 2011 at 5:55 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"

...I swear to Ballos I posted here when I first joined..But after searching my username countless times I couldn't find any posts by me.. And also all of the threads that I did post in the last time I was here (08 i think orz)...was about Mimigas who don't wear pants. And all those threads are closed. >////> heh. So i'm posting.
Yes yes, don't worry, I've been playing doukutsu the whole time while I was gone... the only reason why I left is because there was so little activity going on, and I was too young to understand exactly what was going on in the forums... heh. now I understand.
and my love for doukutsu has grown even bigger!
YAY. And I want a mimiga shaped cookie. >:3

Mar 14, 2011 at 6:03 AM
Been here way too long...

AkitoKitty said:
the only reason why I left is because there was so little activity going on, and I was too young to understand exactly what was going on in the forums
Don't be so hasty with that past tense, young man.

Mar 14, 2011 at 8:23 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"

Captain Fabulous said:
Don't be so hasty with that past tense, young man.
oh, i apologise for the use of my past tense... i guess i am still a bit young huh? :)

Mar 14, 2011 at 5:02 PM

I'm sure you'll have a lot in common with most forum members, don't worry.

Mar 16, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"

Captain Fabulous said:
I'm sure you'll have a lot in common with most forum members, don't worry.

Agreed in every sense.

Mar 21, 2011 at 9:40 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The Cake

If it's a lie, I'll have a pie.
If it's a pie, I'll have a lie.
If it's a shoe, I'll say BOO!
If it's a boo, I'll go- AH-CHOO!!!

Ugh. That ruined it. I made a poem and ruined it. Anyway, I wish it was not a lie. It would be SOOOO tasty.

My health: :p:heart::heart::heart:
:)
Curly Brace is awesome.

Apr 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Hi! Im a new member

Hi everyone. I just finished playing cave story on my psp and i was like wow, what an awesome game. Although i beat the game, I read the walkthrough and realised I got the lame ending :awesomeface:. I left curly to die cause i did not get the rope. I traded my gun with curly so i could not get the best gun in the game and took booster 0.8 so no booster 2.0. Meh, I wish the game could have hinted me clues to make the best decisions.

Hopefully when I feel like it, I'll restart and play over for the best ending. Also great music. I play EGG stage over and over just to hear the background track. Before I forget I wanna thank the person who ported it to the psp. Without him, I would not know of this game.

Finally, i want to know if they is a way to save curly after reaching the plantation stage. When i go to the teleport, there is no labyrinth stage to select :(

Apr 8, 2011 at 3:39 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Welcome. What do you mean by "Saving her after reaching the plantation"? If you don't get the tow rope and drain her in the waterway she's gone forever. You need the Ma Pignon :awesomeface: to restore her memory when she's in the plantation itself.

Apr 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Oh hey, it's one of these threads. Hi there.

I'm not sure what to say since I'm so horrible at these kinds of posts, but I like Balrog.

I'm additionally too much of a wuss to beat Cave Story because I can't get past Hidden Last Cave since everything does 10 hit points of damage! Oh boy!

...also, I like Minecraft. Fun fun fun yay.

Apr 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever

TOASTERBRO said:
Oh hey, it's one of these threads. Hi there.

I'm not sure what to say since I'm so horrible at these kinds of posts, but I like Balrog.

I'm additionally too much of a wuss to beat Cave Story because I can't get past Hidden Last Cave since everything does 10 hit points of damage! Oh boy!
You'll get there eventually (:

TOASTERBRO said:

Join the club bro, this place plays Minecraft like nobody's business :3

Apr 8, 2011 at 4:10 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Noxid, you silly goose, you did it again! Moar shame on ur household or whatever it was :awesomeface:

Apr 8, 2011 at 4:14 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I really have to pay better attention to that :awesomeface:

Apr 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

Welcome!

I must say......Your username is :J. (That's a good thing)

Apr 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Welcome to the forums, I'm really new here too.

Apr 8, 2011 at 7:14 PM

TOASTERBRO said:
It's Friday, Friday, gotta join the CSTSF dedicated server on Friday!
Fun, fun, fun, fun
I don't want this Minecraft to end!

Apr 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'm new.

So i just recently found out about cave story. And I'm planning on mkaing a simple quote hack.

So the people i'm thinking of doing are:

GIR
Domo
Klonoa
balrog

Can't decide. I've had alot of expirence with spriting. But not to bright when it comes to the pmb. files ect. So if anyone has a guide to MyChar editing, may they post it?

:balrog: