The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:18 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

Untitled Awesomeness said:
Jupiter?

And I thought I use to live in obscure parts of Florida...

Well.

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:24 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

Have you heard of the Basin Hills Project? It happened a few years back in Florida. Here's a link:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Operation_Falcon_Punch

It was this guy, who called himself Oversight, telling people via the internet about a crazy scavenger hunt all across Florida.

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:33 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

Untitled Awesomeness said:
Have you heard of the Basin Hills Project? It happened a few years back in Florida. Here's a link:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Operation_Falcon_Punch

It was this guy, who called himself Oversight, telling people via the internet about a crazy scavenger hunt all across Florida.

Uhh.. No I have never heard of this. I've read it, and I'm very confused about this, it seems like a typical 4chan thing? :koron:

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

It was some sort of schizophrenic group giving basement dwellers everywhere something to do, since going on a random treasure hunt with no prize is the best way to give your life meaning.

Welcome 2 frumz, UA.

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

Captain Fabulous said:
It was some sort of schizophrenic group giving basement dwellers everywhere something to do, since going on a random treasure hunt with no prize is the best way to give your life meaning.

That explains it XD

Mar 3, 2011 at 12:13 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I AM ON THE INTERNET

Captain Fabulous said:

Welcome 2 frumz, UA.

That's what was in a nutshell pretty much, lol.

Except for the stalking and snapping secret pics. Oh, Oversight. You silly goosie.

I used to live right next to[literally] highway 905, and when I told my friend that, she gave me the link to that page. I shat about 3-4 bricks reading it for the first time.

As a side note, that site is pretty funny, as long as you avoid the pages with reeeeaaal fucked-up images on them. *shudder

Operation_Falcon_Punch_Contrast.jpg

Twas where the first brick was shat.

Mar 3, 2011 at 1:51 AM

Nobody cares. At all. This is the introductions thread, not the newfag /b/tard thread. If it's that important (which it's not), make a thread about it. And yes, everyone knows about Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Also, stop double-posting. Use the
edit.gif
edit button to add more information.

Mar 7, 2011 at 5:50 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Hey everyone, I just joined this forum 'cause well... I love cave story and I'm f*cking bored at work, so yeah...

I like salad...:awesomeface:

Mar 7, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

That's nice. Welcome to the forums!

Mar 7, 2011 at 6:52 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Welcome to the forums Marketh, I got a feeling you'll fit in perfectly.

Mar 7, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

lol, thanks
I'll try to be active here xD

Mar 8, 2011 at 12:09 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

Marketh said:
I like salad...:awesomeface:

You seem like a pretty cool person.

Mar 8, 2011 at 2:03 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"

Hey guys, I am a new guy, just in case you couldn't tell. I love Zelda, Ace Attorney, Castlevania, and Cave Story. Feel free to shower me with welcomes and praise. Or not. It's all the same to me. So hi. :awesomeface:

Mar 8, 2011 at 2:05 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Well, I was going to do that, so I Google image searched "showering with welcome and praise" but found nothing that fit, so sorry :awesomeface:

Mar 8, 2011 at 2:40 AM

SuperGanondorf said:
I love ... Cave Story.
diph.php

JK bro

Mar 8, 2011 at 3:17 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

Welcome! :J

Mar 8, 2011 at 4:51 AM
/end

SuperGanondorf said:
Hey guys, I am a new guy, just in case you couldn't tell. I love Zelda, Ace Attorney, Castlevania, and Cave Story. Feel free to shower me with welcomes and praise. Or not. It's all the same to me. So hi. :D

-slaps you with a cheese fish-

Mar 8, 2011 at 5:34 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"

MetaSeraphim said:
-slaps you with a cheese fish-

Ow.

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! It looks like there's a great community going here. I'll be sure to post around a bit.:D

Mar 8, 2011 at 6:41 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever

SuperGanondorf said:
Hey guys, I am a new guy, just in case you couldn't tell. I love Zelda, Ace Attorney, Castlevania, and Cave Story. Feel free to shower me with welcomes and praise. Or not. It's all the same to me. So hi. :D

I like your username and the stuff you like.
*showers in praise and ands a friend request*

Mar 8, 2011 at 7:30 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

Hi People,

Mike here... Hello form Bangalore