• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
May 27, 2017 at 4:22 PM
zxin Online
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Not qualified yet >3< im 10, 3 years until i can use forum... (excuse the age, i just put a few numbers together and stopped :/)
can you do something around temporary 3-4 yr ban or permanent ban?
(The forum age)
Apparently you didn't *really* read the rules... (or this one in particular)
andwhyisit said:
Expectations Upon Registering
By making an account and posting, we will assume that you have beaten Cave Story fully, and are at least 13 or have an equivalent maturity level. There will be unmarked spoilers regarding the game and, in some sections, swearing.

May 27, 2017 at 5:27 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
just. dont post.

Jun 5, 2017 at 11:48 PM
Just some person
Well because there is no thread for it, I will post here.
I'm kind of back and I guess most people know me, those who are not are free to contact me and ask me something.
I probably won't post that much though.

Jul 9, 2017 at 6:54 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I've never been on a forum before, so I'm kinda new to this.

Jul 9, 2017 at 7:54 AM
zxin Online
Perfectionist
CSE Discord Moderator
Oh, but...

Oct 16, 2017 at 4:00 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

You all know what the point of this infernal topic is; many of you will know I can't stand the damn things; but it does keep the forum tidy by shoving them in one place.

Chances are someone will rename this before we go public.
Oh yes, forgot to introduce my myself! Sorry Everyone!

Hello there Shirofan the Grumpy *****istrator, My name is Hanel Bachrach. Simply, you can call me Ha'nel as another pair of first name or Sky as a Nickname. As you see, I got drag to here from Cavestory.org and Got drag to Cave.org from YouTube because of beta version. My favorite color is Red and I use to Love Mario, Pokémon, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Dragon Ball Z. I'm currently 17 right now and I sign up here like LONG TIME AGO before I notices to wanted to reply about it just for fun. As you see, I got so many attempts of getting 4'00"0 or below and got me 3'55"7 on Time Attack in Nintendo DSi Version of Cave Story.

Oct 16, 2017 at 11:53 AM
zxin Online
Perfectionist
CSE Discord Moderator
Oh yes, forgot to introduce my myself! Sorry Everyone!

Hello there Shirofan the Grumpy *****istrator, My name is Hanel Bachrach. Simply, you can call me Ha'nel as another pair of first name or Sky as a Nickname. As you see, I got drag to here from Cavestory.org and Got drag to Cave.org from YouTube because of beta version. My favorite color is Red and I use to Love Mario, Pokémon, Sonic The Hedgehog, and Dragon Ball Z. I'm currently 17 right now and I sign up here like LONG TIME AGO before I notices to wanted to reply about it just for fun. As you see, I got so many attempts of getting 4'00"0 or below and got me 3'55"7 on Time Attack in Nintendo DSi Version of Cave Story.
It's fine, you don't have to introduce yourself. I'm not even sure I have... or, if I did long ago, things are different.

Feb 13, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hehehehe... Hello there... For i. Am Xeta... Nah i'm just kidding. I'm Dervo161. You might find me in other places like Deviantart... and... well that's it. But. how is everyone today? Oh wait. It's night. Oh well. That's fine. Because... TIME ZONES!

Apr 3, 2018 at 7:48 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Hello, I am basically here because I have a dumb question.
Is there any way to automatically get a banner at the bottom of all of your posts, or do you have to upload an image each time?
Thanks!

Apr 3, 2018 at 7:52 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Hello, I am basically here because I have a dumb question.
Is there any way to automatically get a banner at the bottom of all of your posts, or do you have to upload an image each time?
Thanks!
The "banner" you're referring to is a signature. You can change that in your settings here.

May 1, 2018 at 10:03 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Hello,

I‘m essentially here to see what is going on in the Pixel "Amaya" world...

Mar 27, 2019 at 8:55 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hello!
I’m Kono Mike da (Michele), I’m Italian, I’m 17, and I like video games and most forms of media, digital or physical.
I’m currently trying to balance schoolwork and learning how to code, draw and compose music decently.
I’ve been a fan of Cave Story since about 2011, and I’ve recently come back to the game after a long-ish pause.
That’s pretty much it. Take care!

Mar 27, 2019 at 5:39 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Hello!
I’m Kono Mike da (Michele), I’m Italian, I’m 17, and I like video games and most forms of media, digital or physical.
I’m currently trying to balance schoolwork and learning how to code, draw and compose music decently.
I’ve been a fan of Cave Story since about 2011, and I’ve recently come back to the game after a long-ish pause.
That’s pretty much it. Take care!
Welcome! I can definitely relate to a lot of those things as well. :p Without the forums I probably would have never learned about music or composition (but then again, it has eaten away at my coding time :awesomeface:). Hope ya stick around.

Mar 28, 2019 at 9:36 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Hello everyone, you can call me Flake and I'm here to give my opinion on very serious topics and mods.
Also I like memes and videogames. :p

Mar 31, 2019 at 9:39 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Wow, this feels like a lost civilization...

Hi, i'm Nuclearminer. I've been lurking on and off around multiple websites (not including this one) since around 2012, and just recently started actually joining in the fun. I like plenty of games, just nothing too realistic-simulation-y. More related to the forums at hand, i've only ever been able to beat the Sanctuary in easy mode, coming close in normal mode (died to the last phase, slammed my face into my desk).

I also have a large interest in game development.

Mar 31, 2019 at 10:21 PM
Pokemon Master

Hi, i'm Nuclearminer. I've been lurking on and off around multiple websites (not including this one) since around 2012, and just recently started actually joining in the fun. I like plenty of games, just nothing too realistic-simulation-y. More related to the forums at hand, i've only ever been able to beat the Sanctuary in easy mode, coming close in normal mode (died to the last phase, slammed my face into my desk).

Welcome aboard, my komrade!

Apr 2, 2019 at 7:01 AM
zxin Online
Perfectionist
CSE Discord Moderator
Abandoned civilisation. It's very hard to lose such a large civilisation, you see. But WELL COME. I mean WILL, COME. I mean WELL? COME! I mean... well... COME. What do you mean there's only one L in well-come? Isn't it from a fairytale about dehydration? A man lost in an oversized desert in an oversized world? ... ... ... Okay then - sources inform me that it's:
WELCOME!
and just recently started actually joining in the fun.
Why April 1st though... is this some kind of joke to you? Do you know how seriously serious we are? It's serious! That is, it's serious that we're seriously serious. And now I'm getting jamais vu. Crap I've overdone it again.
just nothing too realistic-simulation-y.
Guess you're gonna hate it when VR's the new thing then... (i.e. when it's a fad more widespread than the flaps of a whore, which is inevitable at some point. And no, being popular among the %1 doesn't make it a fad - same thing with folding phones)
Well good news for you! There'll be absolutely none of that gay development thing you men-- huh? Oh right. Yeah maybe someone develops a game here every now and then I guess.

Welcome aboard, my komrade!
Is this some sick Nazi regime to replace Cs with Ks? You must realise such perversion should never be tolerated within these delicate padded walls, Jr.!

Apr 2, 2019 at 7:57 AM
Pokemon Master
Apr 5, 2019 at 7:57 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
That's cool!
Can I ask a few questions,
How do I get the sprites under my username?
How do I get a quote under my username?
that's all, sorry that this is off topic, I just joined