The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Jan 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Rose482 said:
hi I'm Rose and i happened to stumble upon this site cuz Cave story is AWESOME and it turns out there arent many people of my same gender....... :o
And why can't I read the posts with the newest at the bottom, rather than from the top???

I'm pretty sure you can change that option, along with many others, in the User CP

Jan 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

Noxid said:
I'm pretty sure you can change that option, along with many others, in the User CP

Got it :p

Jan 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

Hm, hello, everyone. :3
I decided to join the forums because I love Cave Story... and that's pretty much it. I hope I get to know you guys pretty well!

Jan 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

Welcome to the forums!

Jan 28, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Been here way too long...

MontOmni said:
I hope I get to know you guys pretty well!
No you don't.
Welcome to the froumz!

Feb 10, 2011 at 1:23 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Hi there it was a while I registered in this forum...Anyways, before I make a thread, I have a question: "Where can I post something about some CS species of mine?"

Feb 10, 2011 at 1:31 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Welcome.
The Cave Story Discussion forum seems like as good a place as any, although if you're making lots of inferences based on in-game evidence (I'm not sure how but who am I to say) then it could possibly also fit under Theories.

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:27 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"

I am Marx (or as im known on srb2 and any other place i join)omega the echidna i am a HUGE sonic fan (i grew up with mega collection on the gamecube) im also a retro fan i came here after i learned of cave story from an episode of nintendo week i searched the web and found this site i am also a beta tester for kings story.my main hobbies are gaming and pretty much nothing else.My other favorite video game series is megaman.

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:53 AM

We can always use another devoted Sonic fan on the forums, friend.

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:55 AM

well i have been here for atleast a month now but its nice to be welcome.

and who is the other sonic fanatic here.

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Not telling :3

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:38 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator

Jethawk95 is our other outspoken sonic fanatic.

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM

nice to know im not the only sonic fanatic.thanks GRakaCHEEZER.

Feb 15, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"

hehe.. lets not forget Merlinoboy :toroko2:
He still emails mee...

Feb 15, 2011 at 4:02 PM

JetHawk95 said:
hehe.. lets not forget Merlinoboy :toroko2:
He still emails mee...

Ive only recently joined so let me ask.Who is merlino boy?

Feb 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

hey guys i'm new... yeah, thought you guy might want to know

Feb 19, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

Oh hi.

Welcome to the forums.

Feb 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

thanks welcome to... erm the welcome patatoface thing... hmmm

Feb 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM

We should start a tradition where new users explain their nicknames, because I really want to know why "patato" instead of "potato."

Feb 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

*Checks if the door is possessed*
*Opens the door*
*Enter the room*
*Closes the door*
*Is afraid*

Hum... Hello everyone ?

First, I apologize for my hypothetically bad english because I'm french. You can laugh at me if I make a mistake, that's how we learn after all.

So, my pseudo is Hiino, because Hiino. With "Hiino" you can do many (french) jokes, such as Hiinoxydable, Hiinovent, Hiinocent, Hiinopiné and... what ? Yeah, no one cares.

I'm 18, male, french, I live in France, I speak french. How original. But I play many video games, especially Indie games, and I loooooove Cave Story and its mods. That's why I decided to make (another) Cave Story mod, because it's fun, it's a challenge, it's hard work, etc.
Why did I come here ? Because I'm such an selfish person, i want you to help me reaching my epic goal.

BUT ! I'm a (good ?) scenarist too, so I might be helpful ! If you want to have a good scenario for your mod, coherent with the original Cave Story, or on the contrary, truly eccentric or completely random, I'm here.

Glad to meet you !

Huh... Do you have questions ? :p