Feb 22, 2011 at 5:19 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Oh did it? I am proud.
:heart:

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:35 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I think I have found a bug in The Show. (spoil here)
In the stage 2-2 (I guess), where the :droll: is waiting for its workers:
When you answer "Yes" and "Yes" to its questions, it brings you to the stage with the frogs, where you can find the Fireball.
BUT if you go to the bottom of the level, an event goes off and the Kazuma-like character keep saying ":J" and when you fall, there's no message "You were never seen again" and you keep falling until you stop the game manually.

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:45 PM
Hey.
Yes, I was aware of that bug, I've yet to fix it as of now, though. I should get around to it, along with the one in 3-1.

Feb 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM
The Preacher
Hum, weird.
I used the first secret passage to finish the first world quickly.
Then I told lies to the Droll in the world 2-2, and it brought me to the world 1 again... So I finished the world, and now I'm in the badge room, with an empty chest.
Now I can erase my save, I guess...

Feb 22, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Hey.
:l I was actually planning on taking both those things out in the next release.

For now, all I can say is: Sorry for the inconvenience.

Feb 22, 2011 at 6:03 PM
The Preacher
No problem, it's an awesome mod and it doesn't bother me to restart it from the beginning. At least, now I know what to do. :droll:

Edit : Another bug!
In the world 1-2, the secret path beside the door to the world 1-3 makes the game crash.

Feb 23, 2011 at 1:59 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Bug:

When speaking to the Droll in the volcano, lying to him and getting him to teleport you to 1-3 has a slight, if not severe bug. If the player skipped 1-3 via the 'warp door', and is now new to 1-3, the announcer locks up if the player drops down to the left where the entrance is, stopping the game.

Feb 23, 2011 at 3:30 AM
Hey.
Dubby said:
Bug:

When speaking to the Droll in the volcano, lying to him and getting him to teleport you to 1-3 has a slight, if not severe bug. If the player skipped 1-3 via the 'warp door', and is now new to 1-3, the announcer locks up if the player drops down to the left where the entrance is, stopping the game.

Hm, I believe this was reported before, and I was aware of it's existence, anyway. I like how you're all pointing out bugs, hahah. Also, I'm probably gonna take out that whole thing, while also taking out the ability to skip the levels.

Feb 23, 2011 at 3:30 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
But that's so vintage-esque!

Also,

Got to the end of the demo, and lol SUDDENLY LIGHTSPEEEEEEEED.

That was fun!

Mar 1, 2011 at 10:19 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Mar 2, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Hey.
Pooh Black has weird colors and the logo is osA:KDJgns;ldgs.

But cool, that made me laugh.

Mar 6, 2011 at 6:01 AM
Hey.
I just finished the final demo. All that's left is the final version. I've included a save that's compatible with this version, because earlier saves don't work, due to the rearranging of maps. The save included in this version is named "2.dat". I've fixed just about everything I can think of. Let me know if there's any bugs I missed/new ones. Also, for those of you who have played through all of it, I recommend you play through it again, because I changed many things. In this version I made new levels that only come after the path in which you
Stay with The Narrator, so say no to Pooh Black at the beginning of the save that's included, or for the first time you see The Narrator, but don't forget to go back to that and play through Pooh Black's stages also, if you haven't done so already.
Okay, I think that's everything I needed to say. Now to update the first post....

The Show Demo 4

Mar 7, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Notes from the old part:
-Because of the raised floor, the Omega fight doesn't quite work properly. He has to chew through a heap of terrain before he gets to the surface, allowing him to be spammed for even longer than usual.
-Getting the thing-that-you-don't-know-what-it-is and then trying to leave the room causes the game to crash.
-Checking the computer when it says preparations are complete freezes the camera in place.
-The room in the cloudy level that is reached by falling down near the start sends you back to the forcefield-unlocking room from world 1, and it doesn't seem intentional.
-The "secret area" appears to do nothing but trap you inside it, and when I leave it I don't appear in the Checkpoint either :( So I'm stuck here.

In the meantime, I never went below 10 HP at any point so far and there are still save points everywhere.

Mar 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Hey.
Grr, almost all of those are mistakes from when I rearranged the maps. I'm gonna have to fix it later. :l

Mar 7, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Hey.
DoubleThink said:
-The "secret area" appears to do nothing but trap you inside it, and when I leave it I don't appear in the Checkpoint either :awesomeface: So I'm stuck here.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

DoubleThink said:
In the meantime, I never went below 10 HP at any point so far and there are still save points everywhere.

:l

This version should work.
Sorry for double posting times two...

Mar 8, 2011 at 4:19 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I'm stuck in the same place as DT. I have a whole bunch of comments written down, ready to give, but I'd rather wait until I'm unstuck and give them all at once. Will this new link unstick me?

Mar 8, 2011 at 4:52 AM
Hey.
Wedge of Cheese said:
I'm stuck in the same place as DT. I have a whole bunch of comments written down, ready to give, but I'd rather wait until I'm unstuck and give them all at once. Will this new link unstick me?

It should. I'm just not sure where it is that you and DT are stuck. :l