The Return

Jun 20, 2016 at 4:36 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
So after a few years of thinking, I've dicided to return to Cave Story Modding. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why I stopped Cave Story modding in the first place. But regardless of my forgetfulness, I'm back.

For those who don't know who I was on here previously, I'd rather people not know about who I was. It's a little cringey to look back on, I don't think people reminding me is gonna help.

Now I am currently working on a new Cave Story mod, but I'm mostly sketching out concept art right now, so in the meantime do uh.... other things?

(Not to self advertise, but my twitter is @xurasnaker for those who want to check it out)

Jun 20, 2016 at 5:34 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yes, I remember. I never forget.
Good luck with your new mod tho

Jun 20, 2016 at 7:16 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
You gonna submit this mod to Modcon 2016?
Probably not.

My goal is to make the game as diffrent as possible from Cave Story, at least in terms of visual style, so I'm not sure how long it'll take.

Jun 20, 2016 at 7:17 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Pointless double post
Jun 20, 2016 at 11:17 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Probably not.

My goal is to make the game as diffrent as possible from Cave Story, at least in terms of visual style, so I'm not sure how long it'll take.
In case you haven't already seen the thread, that's kind of the point of the contest. You're right on being pressed for time, though, since it began near the beginning of this month and ends on July 7th.