• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

The Quest For The S.P.O.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jan 21, 2019 at 1:24 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Here we are. Another forum-based game. Here's the object: Try to get this thread into the S.P.O.T. as fast as possible. The nly rule here actually only applies to mods, and it is: Don't just throw this thread in the S.P.O.T. and call it a day. This thread has to belong in the S.P.O.T. Have fun!

Jan 21, 2019 at 1:32 PM
Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
how do you win

Jan 21, 2019 at 1:35 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Jan 21, 2019 at 4:24 PM
Best elf
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Alternatively, they can just lock this thread and not move it there

Jan 21, 2019 at 4:26 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If the objective of your thread is to create a bad thread then i have news for you: its already bad

Status
Not open for further replies.