The PewDiePie Thread

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
So this is a thread where we talk about super popular have my babies youtube star PewDiePie! Man I can't believe we haven't done this yet!!1

Have a recent thing he said on a thing that I follow
From here
[quotename=PewDiePie]
Pretty funny I'll admit! :)
But seriously though, have you never heard: "If you don't like it, then don't watch it"?
Actually never mind, keep watching! Your extra views gets me extra cash!
lolololol
[/quote]

Now, I don't know PewDiePie. I haven't really heard about him that much until just recently, in fact.
But in all honesty this probably has to be the most immature, idiotic, and not to mention the douchebaggiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

So then I took a look at his other videos. Let's see what he dropped out of college for...

I know that people are entitled to their own opinions. But honestly, if you like PewDiePie, you have terrible tastes. Now, I'm not saying this because he's an uber-popular YouTube personality with over 2 million subscribers but seriously. He's fucking awful. If you like/subscribe to PewDiePie I request for you to wake up and take a good look at what your watching, and tell me exactly what you are seeing and hearing from him.

Disclaimer: Now I know/think some people on these forums do actually like him. I should just stress that this is just my opinion. Not yours. If you disagree you are perfectly entitled to. The purpose of this thread is to discuss about PewDiePie, whether the comments are good and bad. Nothing inflammatory was intended when making this thread.

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I really really really don't like anybody who always does the "SUBSCRIBE!" thing on their videos/channel (this is also applicable to "LIKE!" or "COMMENT!"). The guy is certainly no exception. I've yet to watch any of his videos, so I won't judge his content, but I think I would know what to expect.

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
When I saw this thread, I thought it was going to praise him.

Thank you for having good taste.

Edit: I suppose I should add more to this. I believe PewDiePie to be extremely overrated, especially considering how many views he gets and all his subscribers. All he does is talk about rape and then he just screams really loud because apparently that's funny? In my opinion, he's quite perverted and completely the opposite of entertaining.

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Pewdiepie?im a bro! (Pewdiepie BIG fan is called a "Bro" Pewdiepie haters is called a Barrel)
Pewdiepie is funny (Sometime over reacting)

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
BUT HE'S LIKE SOOOOO HOT

Pewdiepie?im a bro! (Pewdiepie BIG fan is called a "Bro" Pewdiepie haters is called a Barrel)
...You're special.

Oct 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I think it's somewhat telling that you don't appear to have read the OP at all and/or can't address any of its points.

Oct 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Been here way too long...
I think I watched a PewDiePie video once. It was a little funny. Then I didn't watch any more.
Then I stopped caring about dumb things getting popular on the internet, because it is constantly happening.

Oct 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I've only seen his playthrough of "To the Moon" and perhaps a little of "Ib".

....and some auto-playing of "Happy Wheels" that has to have high-pitched screaming while my volume levels are high.

Oct 16, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I think PewDiePie is less annoying than someone who goes on a forum to create a thread solely dedicated to telling people how their opinions are wrong and dumb

Oct 16, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I think PewDiePie is less annoying than someone who goes on a forum to create a thread solely dedicated to telling people how their opinions are wrong and dumb

I don't think anyone here is telling anyone that their opinion is wrong and dumb, we're just discussing current events (that being the "adults react to pewdiepie" video/backlash against pewdiepie). If you don't think we should be discussing it then I'd just recommend not taking part in the discussion. Or in summary your opinions are wrong and dumb :debug:

Oct 16, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I don't think anyone here is telling anyone that their opinion is wrong and dumb, we're just discussing current events

But in all honesty this probably has to be the most immature, idiotic, and not to mention the douchebaggiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

But honestly, if you like PewDiePie, you have terrible tastes.

He's fucking awful.

You can add as many paragraphs before and after a post like that explaining how it's just your opinion and that this is a thread for everyone to share ideas, but you're only kidding yourself.
And GIR.

Oct 16, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Making fun of deviantart, on the other hand, is fair game

p158702-0-pewdiepiesfursonabycrisisangelwolfd4qrjai.jpg

Especially when fursonas are involved

Oct 16, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
You can add as many paragraphs before and after a post like that explaining how it's just your opinion and that this is a thread for everyone to share ideas, but you're only kidding yourself.

Those are just opinions though? It's not our fault that the majority of us feel a similar way about PewDiePie. If we're unhappy with his videos, are we not allowed to discuss that?

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:11 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
I dislike him. His popularity has set alot of stupid trends. Every game he plays gets played to death, his face cam thing, "which I dislike" is being emulated by everyone and their mothers, and his general way of acting for the camera. No person reacts THAT strongly to anything. It's just disappointing to see someone gain so much popularity with the minimum amount of work put into a performance, and maximum reward for it.

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:34 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I dislike him. His popularity has set alot of stupid trends. Every game he plays gets played to death, his face cam thing, "which I dislike" is being emulated by everyone and their mothers, and his general way of acting for the camera. No person reacts THAT strongly to anything. It's just disappointing to see someone gain so much popularity with the minimum amount of work put into a performance, and maximum reward for it.
Only thing is that he realizes the screaming is why people like him. And you know how the famous people have to appeal to their fans. If he didn't scream in a video, his fans would probably consider it "boring". Anything for monies/fans, I guess :/

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:36 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
The real problem is... society 12 year olds ok society

Oct 16, 2012 at 4:48 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
I'll be the optimist and say that the thing that dissappoints us really is when people have so little taste that they watch THAT for entertainment. He certainly polishes his videos with music and effects and junk, and on Youtube any sign of proffesionalism is taken way too seriously. It'slow brow content, but really well polished low brow content.

Like I said, optimist.

Oct 17, 2012 at 5:22 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"

it's kind of terrible to make an entire thread just to hate on one person.
than again pewdiepie is terrible so...

Oct 17, 2012 at 5:49 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
...Who is PewDiePie?
I've just only heard of him just now.