Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
diph.php

Oh exploitable

Oct 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Probably my favorite reaction to him.

Oh yeah, and there's speculation that he didn't mean that all he cares about is money. What he meant was he doesn't care that people hate him, and people watching his videos to bitch at him is counter-productive and just gives him more money, which entertains him greatly. The "don't like, don't look" is still a piss-poor argument no matter what, though.

If your mind is set ito "hate PDP" mode, it might be difficult to believe, but what do you guys think?

Oct 17, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I don't really care about him being money grubbing so much as I dislike the content he puts out.

And sure, this video is counter-productive in not getting him views. But it is productive in both allowing us to vent and to express to the internet as a whole our distaste in his videos. I've seen in the comments of that video a bunch of "I thought you were better than this PDP, unsubbed", so clearly it is achieving something to that effect.

Oct 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Never heard of PewDiePie...

<An hour later...>

Hmm... lol He doesn't seem bad at all, though I'm curious how he has done so well D:
I watched some coop zombie videos with Cry, some furry platformer, brofisting, and other random ones...

Reminds me of someone I know actually...

Won't be looking for more PewwwwwwDeeeePiee... but, he would be fun to play with I would imagine.

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Here's a well-written blag post from the good General Ironicus, purveyor of LP's and other talking-over-videos things

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:18 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I never really watched PewDie, if I wanted to watch a funny Let's-Play, I'd usually watch Tobuscus.

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:52 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Gotta go with my boy Incendiary Citrus here, Tobuscus, while perhaps more sellout-y and less funny than he was before, is better.
It just kind of annoys me how much PootiePie swears all the time, it just makes him look stupider than he is.

Oct 18, 2012 at 3:30 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Lol poot.

And of course, the ever-so-controversial rape comments sprinkled in everything that comes out of his mouth.

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Here's a well-written blag post from the good General Ironicus, purveyor of LP's and other talking-over-videos things
I feel like this is a pretty accurate portrayal of what's going on, particularly this excellent line:
Living the consequence-free life resonates with children and the childish.
This further got me thinking that this might not be such a bad thing after all. Every minute someone is watching PDP is a minute they're not being annoying somewhere else, and I doubt this could ever 'recruit' anyone who wasn't initially predisposed to enjoying it.

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:17 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
The older PDP was better in my opinion. Not Minecraft LP pdp, but the older Cry of Fear LP pdp. He just seemed funnier back then, nowadays hes all washed up.

no stop please