The Location of the Bubbler

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:13 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Well. I was just wondering, why exactly do you find the Bubbler in the Mimiga fireplace? Was it actually originally a toy? Was there a Mimiga company that produced it, but then it had to be recalled because it was dangerous? Who's toy was it? Why does it even exist?!
I'm thinking that it was actually a toy of Arthur's. Maybe it was his first weapon that he hid from everyone so it wouldn't be marked as a dangerous toy and be taken away? Maybe he first earned his "hero" role by using it and saving someone?

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's there so you have a new weapon to use

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:55 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Its there for Toroko to terrorize King when King provokes her.

Sep 12, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Seems like a legitimately good hiding place, assuming it won't be damaged by being too close to the fire. As long as the fireplace is burning, I doubt most people would look too closely. (Or had someone tossed it there in a fit of rage?)

... Santa does have the Fireball gun after all... Perhaps a Mimiga tried to used guns like that to protect themselves from Misery/Balrog. But, failed and one way or another was tossed into the fire?

Santa gave away an important weapon like that, pretty easily... Does he have more? Or can he not use it? Or is he too much of a scaredy cat to fight with it ;P (Or smart maybe.)

Oct 31, 2014 at 5:33 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
X-Calibar said:
Perhaps a Mimiga tried to used guns like that to protect themselves from Misery/Balrog. But, failed and one way or another was tossed into the fire?
I think it could be a failed weapon, (just look at its lv1 form) the person that made it got angry at his failed creation and never bothered to level it up (i love the lv3 form) also, that's why it was in the fireplace, they threw it in there to dispose of it but it managed to survive until quote got it... or something.

Oct 31, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Professional Whatever
The fact that the gun is completely untouched suggests that it was not meant to be destroyed in the fire, it's probably more likely that it was tucked away behind the fire. Also, it would have been noticed by whoever lit the fire, so it would likely have to be a recent addition. It seems to me that because of its apparent uselessness it was kept away behind the fire for spare resources in case they ever needed some, and hidden to protect from greedy hands. Perhaps they were waiting for a visit from the hermit gunsmith?

Nov 2, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Doors said:
The fact that the gun is completely untouched suggests that it was not meant to be destroyed in the fire, it's probably more likely that it was tucked away behind the fire. Also, it would have been noticed by whoever lit the fire, so it would likely have to be a recent addition. It seems to me that because of its apparent uselessness it was kept away behind the fire for spare resources in case they ever needed some, and hidden to protect from greedy hands. Perhaps they were waiting for a visit from the hermit gunsmith?
Or maybe they were waiting for a visit from the Doctor and his goons. Since they've been around to kidnap mimigas a few times before that, it's likely that they would have probably confiscated any of the weapons that the mimigas had used to fight back, so maybe they hid the bubbler in the fire place so that they wouldn't confiscate it.

Nov 2, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
i think it's because you needed another weapon

Nov 2, 2014 at 4:16 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Personally, I think it was tucked away behind the fire so that, should the graveyard issue become worse, they had a weapon to fight with, but, similar to GIR's theory, they had to hide it so the Doctor wouldn't take it away.

It's pretty complicated on the Island sometimes.

Nov 3, 2014 at 1:25 AM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I have my own thoughts. Look at the demo of KSS, then insert: he then finished whatever, then tossed the bubbler into a fire to forget those horrifying events.

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Spirit Drifter said:
Personally, I think it was tucked away behind the fire so that, should the graveyard issue become worse, they had a weapon to fight with, but, similar to GIR's theory, they had to hide it so the Doctor wouldn't take it away.

It's pretty complicated on the Island sometimes.
I think it's like this.