The Littles...

Jun 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM
"Huzzah!"
Fox News will be stalking his front door waiting for an answer until then.

Jun 21, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I've been reading The Neverending Story (the original novel, it's really good) and there's a race of creatures known as Tinies. They are described as being miniscule but have all the physical characteristics of a human being, and wear fancy clothes. They are also able to travel at ridiculous speeds by using a mount known as a racing snail.

Maybe Pixel was just thinking of some more random fantasy creatures to put into the game and thought of Tinies or some similar race from any other piece of fantasy and decided to throw them in. Maybe he just felt like creating some characters using the smallest number of pixels possible to be able to still discern it as anything beyond a random little mess of pixels.

..and it's only logical to think that Mr. Little got from the Outer Wall to the Cemetary using a racing snail! <3

Jun 22, 2010 at 11:48 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Actually...That's possible!

Also is that book good?

Jun 23, 2010 at 10:55 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
My hallucination dream whutever: some guy in a badass leather suit
handed me a gun and told me to kill everyone at my school. I almost did, and then I woke up. BEST. DAMN. DREAM. EVER.

Jun 24, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Pirate Member
sixtyseconds said:
My hallucination dream whutever: some guy in a badass leather suit
handed me a gun and told me to kill everyone at my school. I almost did, and then I woke up. BEST. DAMN. DREAM. EVER.

That's nothing, I just had a lucid dream today...It looked so real I was freaking out for a while after I woke up.

It was this (damn it would be a great intro for a movie/mod):

I'm just sitting in a room, oh hi mom where did you come from? Wait am I dreaming? Better go to the bathroom and check by looking at the mirror. . .
WHAT THE F-...!

Jun 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Hallucinations: Off
Topic: On

The only thing I want to know about the littles is how they got past that giant gaping hole outside their house to go to the cemetary? Did they use a crack in the bars above them? O.o

Furthermore, how he managed to get through Arthur's house (perhaps used the classic through-the-keyhole trick?) climb halfway up the mimiga village and get past the cemetary guard guy.

Jun 26, 2010 at 7:22 PM
Schokobecher said:
He is little?

What I was thinking. But still, if you're standing perfectly still, staring in 1 direction with no visible moving objects in sight, you'd think he'd notice a little speck moving on the ground.

Jun 26, 2010 at 8:08 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Jun 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM
sixtyseconds said:
hide on/under pignon?

All logical ideas, but seeing a leaf moving in a cave where apparently nothing moves besides the people, you'd think he'd notice.

Aug 25, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Maybe they're just aliens that like robots... They flew in with a invisible UFO, and they parked it into the wall...
Why don't we interview them?

Sep 27, 2010 at 8:58 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I always figured that the Littles and in particular Mr. Little were incredibly strong. This would explain how he jumps the gap, and yet since he is so light, he can glide on gusts of wind that will blow him up into the opening that the dragon escape was going to take place on, much like the wind blowing on the island will send your weapon Exp powerups towards the wall (though Q is too heavy to be blown, he's a metal robot, what do you expect?)

His strength would explain why he is able to wield either the Nemesis or the sword.

As for why he traded the Nemesis... it's not because it's a bad weapon. Little is much more suited to use the Nemesis than Q is. His small size would make it much easier to avoid being hit by the experience goldgems.

I think the reason is either gratitude for Q (perhaps Mr. Little is settling down and doesn't need his awesome weapon) or that perhaps he was very good friends with King, whom he met on his way to the cemetary, and wants that reminder of his spirit.

Another option is: we know Curly Brace has her own adventures behind the scenes (it'd be cool to have a game where you get to control Curly) and we know she also has a Nemesis in the Sacred Ground.

What this is implies to me is: there's more than one Nemesis, therefore it is a mass-produced weapon. The most conservative assumption is that Mr. Little gave it to her. Perhaps she traded something else for it, either her Machine Gun or the Polar Star depending on the choices you make.

So basically, Mr. Little has found a way to mass-produce an awesome weapon and he is trading it for other weapons and forming a collection. Some day, when he has all the weapons, and has fathered many sons, he will equip them all and take over the island, become the next Dark King, and conquer the world.

Sep 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM
Pirate Member
That's a believable theory. The King part I mean, maybe they really were pals back in the 80s.