The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

May 12, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I'm sure it will be a good game, but this trailer is how I first discovered Skyward Sword :

Jul 2, 2011 at 8:28 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I really don't care what you think, I love legand of zelda know matter what, well, the reson I found out about the new game is that I have the nintendo channal on my wii, so they give weekly updates, and I saw a really good trailer of the game, so I will enjoy pestering mum to buy it for me, and also, the link (on the the first post of this thread) that sent me to the trailer on youtube is suckish compare tho the one Iv'e seen before... anyways, I'm just giving my opinian (checks dictionary) lol:awesomeface:

Jul 2, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
X-Calibar said:
I'm sure it will be a good game
Picto-Curly said:
I really don't care what you think, I love legand of zelda know matter what
I'm seriously confused. Also you gotta stop ending every post with an :D.

Alsoalso if you have a dictionary you shouldn't be spelling words so poorly. Here is an edited version of that post you just made!
Faux-Picto-Curly said:
I really don't care what you think, I love Legend of Zelda no matter what, well, the reason I found out about the new game is that I have the Nintendo Channel on my Wii, so they give weekly updates, and I saw a really good trailer of the game, so I will enjoy pestering mum to buy it for me, and also, the link (on the the first post of this thread) that sent me to the trailer on youtube is suckish compared to the one I've seen before... anyways, I'm just giving my opinion (checks dictionary) lol
And edited again for grammar!
Faux-Picto-Curly said:
I really don't care what you think, I love Legend of Zelda no matter what. I have the Nintendo Channel on my Wii, so that's how I found out about the new game. I also saw a really good trailer. I will enjoy pestering my mum to buy this for me. The trailer linked to in this thread is really bad compared to the one I saw before... anyways, I'm just giving my opinion
And now so that it isn't just a mishmash of thoughts and reflects a positive viewpoint on the other people who have posted!
Faux-Picto-Curly said:
That's a funny way to hear about a game - I actually have the Nintendo Channel on my Wii, so I heard about it from them right when they made the announcement. I also saw a really good trailer, but I can't find it any more or else I would've linked you guys. It's a real shame, the one posted in this thread really pales in comparison.

Anyways, I've always loved the Legend of Zelda games, and I hope my mum will buy me this one. As far as I can tell, you guys are just as stoked as I am. can't wait for it to come out!

I'm being a jerk but I have a valid point!
:debug:
As far as my own opinion goes, it looks pretty good. I've never been to big on 3d Zelda games (or 3d games in general), but I really do like the core concepts and how they're demonstrated. Much better than Mario.

Jul 4, 2011 at 7:14 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Lace said:
I'm seriously confused. Also you gotta stop ending every post with an :confused:.

Alsoalso if you have a dictionary you shouldn't be spelling words so poorly. Here is an edited version of that post you just made!
And edited again for grammar!And now so that it isn't just a mishmash of thoughts and reflects a positive viewpoint on the other people who have posted!

I'm being a jerk but I have a valid point!
:D
As far as my own opinion goes, it looks pretty good. I've never been to big on 3d Zelda games (or 3d games in general), but I really do like the core concepts and how they're demonstrated. Much better than Mario.
thats my sister for you she is obsessed with this-->;)
she is weird and i cant type properly but im lerning to slow down it is not a rush!

Jul 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Maybe... They decided to focus more on plot this game?
I sonehow get that feeling...
But the gameplay looks as awesome as ever. They just also wanted a good plot maybe.
Of course it could be the most generic fetch quest ever. I don't know. Or care. I mean, it's gyroscope Zelda.

Nov 20, 2011 at 5:34 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Hello. I'm quite sorry for the bump of a moderately old thread, but the game came out like today and stuff in America. Is anyone going to get it?

Nov 20, 2011 at 5:50 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Ollie said:
Hello. I'm quite sorry for the bump of a moderately old thread, but the game came out like today and stuff in America. Is anyone going to get it?

I dunno if you're 3 hours ahead of me, but the game isn't out yet here.
I'm picking up my preorder tomorrow morning, the day it comes out.

Soexcited

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:11 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'm getting the game tomorrow.
I am Very Exited.

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:40 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Knowing me, I probably won't get this game until several years after it comes out (much like Twilight Princess). I put it on my Christmas list but meh, who knows. A friend of mine also told me I should get the Wii motion plus whatever the crap for it so I can have the ultimate experience, but I assume that isn't required so, whatever. Don't need to spend more money.

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:41 AM
WD said:
Knowing me, I probably won't get this game until several years after it comes out (much like Twilight Princess). I put it on my Christmas list but meh, who knows. A friend of mine also told me I should get the Wii motion plus whatever the crap for it so I can have the ultimate experience, but I assume that isn't required so, whatever. Don't need to spend more money.

It's required
That's why I got the one with the super gold wii motion plus Zelda controller and oh my god squee~

Zelda is my favorite series, in case you that wasn't made clear.

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:44 AM
daughter of chivalry
Well that's super lame... No wait, it's only like, 12 bucks. That's cool.

cultr1 said:
That's why I got the one with the super gold wii motion plus Zelda controller and oh my god squee~

Zelda is my favorite series, in case you that wasn't made clear.

NERD.

Nov 20, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Ollie said:

Of course I will! Even though I did not preorder the bundle (like an indiot), I'll still try to see if they still have it at Best Buy/Wal Mart (because Gamestop is evil). Hopefully, they did not sell the entire stock ;'(.
I could have attended the event yesterday, but, I dunno.

WD said:
That just shows how awesome we are. *High Fives Cultr1*

Nov 20, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I may as well get skyward sword for christmas.

Nov 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Looks good, though I was expecting they'd maintain the graphics of Twilight Princess. Dimmed lights, unnecessary number of details (it's unnecessary really but you can't help but smile in awe when you can count the number of sewings in anyone's shirt). Also I can't help but think that... Link's legs looks stubby O_o

Even so I think I'd buy it.

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I'm either getting it tomorrow or Tuesday, and Cultr, it's my favorite too!

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:43 PM
daughter of chivalry
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
That just shows how awesome we are. *High Fives Cultr1*

I just insulted him out of jealousy ;~;

Nov 20, 2011 at 7:06 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
My grandma got it this morning
I'm hella jealous

Nov 20, 2011 at 7:15 PM
daughter of chivalry
Your grandma plays video games? That is pretty damn awesome.

She won't share?

Nov 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
She would, but I'm an hour's drive away :mad:

Nov 20, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Worth it

Billy MT said:
Also I can't help but think that... Link's legs looks stubby O_o

His tunic covers part of his legs, he's proportionate.

Also, high fives for Ollie