O.o
"Area with areas"...
I'm a dragon and what is this.

May 13, 2010 at 3:31 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Well it was pretty fun, not too shabby.

May 14, 2010 at 12:10 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
DoubleThink said:
-If you give the string to Pit (and thus die) a new piece of string will appear where the old one was. Not sure why there's an option to give it to him anyway if you have to have it :/
-If you return the string to Pit he'll keep standing on the blocks you fall through, so if he does have more dialogue you can't see it. Also he'll act as though you took his string even if you gave it back to him and got a second.

I forgot to do the "Disappear when flagID is set" I'll fix it.
There are two paths one where you helped pit in the beginning and he helps you throughout the game or you keep the string forget about Pit and the string helps you you don't need the string to go on you need to pick it up to go on. Also there is no more dialogue if it really bugs you I'll make him move onwards if you give him the string and keep him going back if you don't

May 14, 2010 at 12:12 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
DragonBoots said:
You mean... What?
O.o
"Area with areas"...
I'm a dragon and what is this.

Lol well rushed post was rushed (fixes)

May 14, 2010 at 12:51 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hi, I've been playing the mod and I've noticed that it is possible to break the game. Well, not really, but you can avoid death, Anyway, that's enough rambling. The bug shows up in the moving blocks section. The spot where you have to go to the right of the block is where it happens. If you go to the left, the block will kill you. But, if you access the computer, it will go through you and bounce back. It's a minor bug, but it's kind of helpful. You could leave it in and it wouldn't be that big of a problem.

May 14, 2010 at 4:58 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Jdude said:
Hi, I've been playing the mod and I've noticed that it is possible to break the game. Well, not really, but you can avoid death, Anyway, that's enough rambling. The bug shows up in the moving blocks section. The spot where you have to go to the right of the block is where it happens. If you go to the left, the block will kill you. But, if you access the computer, it will go through you and bounce back. It's a minor bug, but it's kind of helpful. You could leave it in and it wouldn't be that big of a problem.

Hmmm...
If you want a quick fix, swap any instances of <KEY with <PRI in the block area. It'll freeze the blocks for the duration of the event (which is pretty quick, IIRC).

May 14, 2010 at 6:58 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
WhosTony said:
Also there is no more dialogue if it really bugs you I'll make him move onwards if you give him the string and keep him going back if you don't
No it was just that if he did have dialogue you couldn't see it.

May 15, 2010 at 12:28 AM
DoubleThink said:
No it was just that if he did have dialogue you couldn't see it.
Okay I'll just go with my previous idea of him going on.
Also about the glitch Ill just make it so it doesn't display anything if you say no and just closes it

May 25, 2010 at 2:59 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This is pretty sweet. I like how the difficulty starts out low as in Cave Story. Also the one choice that you have to make is really interesting, I would like to see more of that, but I hope you will either make Pistol and Poison comparable (both in power and in what they might trade you later), or have a reward system like the Spur in Cave Story.

The only real suggestion I have is: keep it coming! You can always go back and refine what you have later, but new stuff is what keeps the players interested.

Nov 17, 2010 at 4:26 AM
Hey guys I'm back hopefully I'll start development on this again tomorrow or so..
I might not have time in the near future because I have to practice for a quinceneria and have to dance around and lift some girl up and do a 360, it's fun seeing them scared as we all pick them up and seeing them queesy after practice from their stomache being squeezed

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I really, really wanna play this. Can you please convert it to .zip?

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:47 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
why not try making yourself a tiny bit more computer literate and looking up 7zip

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Well, who crapped in your cornflakes?
That aside, thank you for pointing 7-Zip out to me.