• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

The KingDinner Chronicles!

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jan 22, 2019 at 9:33 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
The KingDinner Chronicles Version 0.0.5.4
Coming Valentine's Day
Spoiler: Still not finished, but it's less "Grab Sword"
"Go to Throne Room" etc.

I'd advise just starting the game over instead of transferring your save. Some flags may have been mixed about.

Feb 11, 2019 at 4:40 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I got a better version of the mod right here!
If anyone is reading this (or even can), click the zip and download!
(Screenshots within)

Attachments

Feb 11, 2019 at 6:42 PM
I got a better version of the mod right here!
If anyone is reading this (or even can), click the zip and download!
(Screenshots within)
Nearly every new thread and post gets read in a small matter of time on this forum, so you can count on people seeing what you put out.
I will try this mod later (when I get home), but when you add screenshots or make a new version or build of a mod you should not make another post, instead you should just edit your original post.

Feb 11, 2019 at 7:35 PM
I discovered that I messed up a bit and broke the first save room. But now the first post in this thread has the fixed, beautiful version of V.0.0.5.4

Last edited: