The Iconoclasts

Jul 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
This game is awesome. So far it's an unfinished one, but I had a really good time playing it. The art work is amazing, the music is nice, and it's plot is is pretty well thought out, "so far". Game play is nice and has some originality to it. It's worth a look.

http://www.konjak.org/index.php?folder=4&file=30

Jul 28, 2011 at 8:57 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This game is great and will be upgraded to awesome when it's finished. Unfortunately, it crashed on me fairly early, so I guess there are still some bugs to work out.

Jul 28, 2011 at 9:00 PM
I don't anymore.
Captain Fabulous said:
This game is great and will be upgraded to awesome when it's finished. Unfortunately, it crashed on me fairly early, so I guess there are still some bugs to work out.

Strange, out of everyone I know who's played it, I am the only one who has not suffered any crashes.

Jul 29, 2011 at 1:27 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Good stuff. Made by the same guy who did the Noitu Love games, everything about his work is so smoooooth. I love it.

Jul 29, 2011 at 1:28 AM
I don't anymore.
Noxid said:
Good stuff. Made by the same guy who did the Noitu Love games, everything about his work is so smoooooth. I love it.

It's a fun game I must admit.

Jul 29, 2011 at 1:40 AM
Can't grab the crevasses.
p134000-0-8uvbe.png
Can't reach the ledge.
p134000-1-m4fsx.png
Wat do.

Jul 29, 2011 at 1:43 AM
I don't anymore.
Hm... I found that room to be the biggest pain in the ass. I can only say to let go of the direction you're holding midair and press it again before you reach the ledges. The game still has some bugs.

Jul 29, 2011 at 1:48 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I actually had no trouble with that jump at all?
Maybe try like, either holding the direction you want to go or not-holding the direction you want to go. Or holding the jump button longer.

Jul 29, 2011 at 1:56 AM
I don't anymore.
The game glitches in that level because the moving background takes up alot of memory on some peoples computers. I had to clear some stuff to be able to play the level at a decent speed.

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:16 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I never could get into the Noitu Love games [probably should give it another shot...], but this one looks wonderful...

Downloading~

Ahhh... The game is really pretty awesome. There was much more developed than I had expected D:

I was pretty darn absorbed until the water scene... lol

Getting dumped at sea was too much of a joke for me to handle lol ... I think the scene needs HELP! I mean first the grenade was a lol spot... but then getting rescued/dumped was just too much right after that. I like a serious! D:

Although the silent protag is done very well... I really kinda wished she talked... It would add a little more flavor to the game, although it might slow it down. Either way I'm addicted.

I hope he adds the ability to get caught by the guards though... or to run amok in town...
The gameplay was quite a learning experience, figuring out how to master each obstacle was quite rewarding :(

...And most importantly to me, the story was quite interesting as well... Although things happen way too fast at a few spots, making it a bit disjointed; and then there is the no story in the desert section...

Anyways, much, much potential, and it's a game I had no trouble playing through without reservation. That doesn't happen too often these days!
Definitely recommended, and worth following the progress.

Jul 30, 2011 at 2:54 AM
The reason I couldn't make it is because you have to hit the crevasse directly instead of sliding down the wall. Which I tried to do yesterday, but I guess today I'm just luckier.

Jul 30, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Sort of a major bug... During the big boss battle; you can walk through the right wall and go down to the boss... also you can walk to the right and trigger the cutscene...

lol an interesting side effect (besides skipping the battle and glitching)... you keep the battle stance you have during the boss fight for the desert areas.

Jul 31, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Shit, those are some pretty sweet ass graphics.

Jul 31, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I don't anymore.
WoodenRat said:
Shit, those are some pretty sweet ass graphics.

I know right? It's a cool style.

Also, gun jumping ftw!