Nov 9, 2017 at 7:43 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The posts have been moved back.

Nov 11, 2017 at 1:32 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
But, anyway, my problem is that I don't have the life pot/ 290 counter at all. Does anyone else have this issue?

Nov 12, 2017 at 12:14 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
But, anyway, my problem is that I don't have the life pot/ 290 counter at all. Does anyone else have this issue?
I could swear I put the life pot somewhere, I used it in the trailer.

I do know there is a secret NPC in the top left, if you jump through a hole in the wall. Idk why I would put them there (if I update this I'm gonna be taking out the secret stuff and have everything accessible anyways), so if you don't know about that you can check if I put them there.

Nov 12, 2017 at 2:06 PM
I could swear I put the life pot somewhere, I used it in the trailer.

I do know there is a secret NPC in the top left, if you jump through a hole in the wall. Idk why I would put them there (if I update this I'm gonna be taking out the secret stuff and have everything accessible anyways), so if you don't know about that you can check if I put them there.
Yeah, you use it in the trailer, but I don't have them at all. I have tried the google drive and dropbox links, and on multiple computers. I confused as to why this is for me, but not you.

Nov 12, 2017 at 3:38 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Yeah, you use it in the trailer, but I don't have them at all. I have tried the google drive and dropbox links, and on multiple computers. I confused as to why this is for me, but not you.
Are you absolutely sure you have checked every NPC, including the secret one in the top left if you jump through the wall?

All of my public online folders are the exact same so don't worry about version differences. I'm not really able to look through it til tonight unfortunately.

I swear it has to be there, again try jumping through the wall on the left of prefab. And check every single NPC. There's like 5 or 6 of them.

Edit: It's with the table. The table in-between the computer and the life capsule lets you edit items.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017 at 7:11 PM
Are you absolutely sure you have checked every NPC, including the secret one in the top left if you jump through the wall?

All of my public online folders are the exact same so don't worry about version differences. I'm not really able to look through it til tonight unfortunately.

I swear it has to be there, again try jumping through the wall on the left of prefab. And check every single NPC. There's like 5 or 6 of them.

Edit: It's with the table. The table in-between the computer and the life capsule lets you edit items.
Thank You for that tip! I would'nt think that that was an NPC. But I was thinking you could use the 2 empty spots in the secret NPC for activation the other booster alterations of hell, like if you have the 2.0 the 0.8 and no booster hell would be an option. Just my suggestion.