The Community-driven Cave Story Fanfic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2019 at 3:45 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Damn, you think to yourself. Maybe you should have shot Major Ocelot when you had the chance. Oh well, at least you're free from the time loop you accidently put yourself in.

Dec 1, 2019 at 9:19 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
With the power of QUANTUM PHYSICS, you somehow travel back in time to the Xandermartin fight. Somehow, something happening here fucked up the timeline big-time, and now you have to try to make things right.

Dec 1, 2019 at 11:19 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
You wonder to yourself, would it really make any difference if you died? Either way, Xandermartin is going to go down, hard.

Dec 1, 2019 at 5:22 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
suddenly, you understasnd the disturbance, behind batman is the joker!!
he puppets batman. you ask why he does this, and he only says

"im da joker, baby!!"

the deep meaning hits you like a truck and you pass out

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:39 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Dec 3, 2019 at 12:17 PM
She then calls her friends, who all represent cliché anime tropes you've seen a million times before. They drag you to their house, and it seems all fun at first until your realize your drink has been spiked...

Dec 4, 2019 at 6:37 AM
Its dark in here
You look down to see that your half consumed drink is not a strawberry blueberry smoothy spiked with apple juice, but the infamous Curly Brace. Half of it's rum content now rampaging through your artificial veins kidneys has made you feel delirious and confrontational.

Dec 4, 2019 at 6:06 PM
Now covered in glass and urine, you try to run away only to be chased by a giant house on legs. You scream as loud as you can, having now appeared in a city. You scream and scream, while trying to run but the house is gaining on you. What will you do?

Dec 5, 2019 at 2:41 AM
Its dark in here
You take the Bubbler in hand and charge toward the nearest symbol of authority... of which is a flaming castle surrounded by a moat infested with adorable and friendly capybaras of which are liable to hug and help you swim across.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019 at 10:17 AM
You think to yourself "I have made the right decision" as you charge toward the castle. To hell with anime girls trying to enslave you, you'll be a conqueror damn it. DEUS VELT!

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:01 AM
Its dark in here
From the highest tower, the brother of the dark lord you have slain, the dark king of dark ever shadowing darkness, Jacky Sherman looks out of the window to see not only that there is a drunk crazed robot with a bubble gun running straight for his lair, but that his castle is on fire.

Dec 5, 2019 at 11:10 AM
He then facepalms before wondering which of his life decisions lead him up to this point. Ah well, he'd deal with this minor nuisance and then go revive his brother. Again.

Dec 5, 2019 at 12:46 PM
Its dark in here
Once at the edge of the moat, you take aim at the castle, yell an unintelligible threat, and attempt to fire a warning shot that fails to miss and ends up doing critical damage...
to the flames.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019 at 3:23 PM
Which in the end worked far better than you anticipated. Still filled with rage, it's time for you conquer. DEUS VULT!

Status
Not open for further replies.