Jul 4, 2019 at 4:01 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
somebody save this thread

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:28 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Than gex comes alive for some reason.

Jul 8, 2019 at 4:47 PM
Then Gex gets a concussion because someone threw a 3DO at him.

Jul 19, 2019 at 10:59 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
But it doesn't kill him, because they're the same type and therefore not effective against each other.
There is no way, to save this thread. We all knew what we started. Now, we can only continue.

Aug 3, 2019 at 9:25 PM
Then somebody throws a brick at Gex. It's probably Misery.

Aug 5, 2019 at 7:31 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Then the Island floats off into space and the surface world was never seen again
I don't know

Aug 5, 2019 at 8:17 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
*Hero's End Beta 2002-01-20.org starts playing*

Aug 5, 2019 at 8:19 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Quote And Curly Play Rock Papper Scissors For Who Gets The Final Line Quote Wins And Says ... The Both Die Everything Dies The End

Aug 5, 2019 at 8:32 AM
This is so sad can we get 5 itemEnergy.pngEnergy Collect these to level-up your weapon.

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:18 PM
A tall man, garbed in black and donning a white smiley face mask (let's just call him Mr. Smiley) rewrites reality with a snap of his fingers (kinda like Thanos from the Infinity War saga, but without the Infinity Gauntlet), bringing Sue and Toroko back to life and rewriting their minds so that they're madly in love with each other.
So much so, in fact, that Toroko immediately starts licking Sue's pu$$i the moment they see each other, earning the both of them disgusted looks from... nobody.
Mr. Smiley suddenly realizes that the only people around are himself, Sue, and Toroko. Mr. Smiley then decides to Thanos Snap everyone else back to life, including Pixel (who is very much unamused by what Mr. Smiley had done with Sue and Toroko).
Sorry for making this so long...

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:22 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
A tall man, garbed in black and donning a white smiley face mask (let's just call him Mr. Smiley) rewrites reality with a snap of his fingers (kinda like Thanos from the Infinity War saga, but without the Infinity Gauntlet), bringing Sue and Toroko back to life and rewriting their minds so that they're madly in love with each other.
So much so, in fact, that Toroko immediately starts licking Sue's pu$$i the moment they see each other, earning the both of them disgusted looks from... nobody.
Mr. Smiley suddenly realizes that the only people around are himself, Sue, and Toroko. Mr. Smiley then decides to Thanos Snap everyone else back to life, including Pixel (who is very much unamused by what Mr. Smiley had done with Sue and Toroko).
Sorry for making this so long...
Thanos than arives and kills everyone again my default dancing any bit of life is killed including Thanos

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:53 PM
Thanos than arives and kills everyone again my default dancing any bit of life is killed including Thanos
However, Mr. Smiley, with his precognition (ability to see into the future) foresaw this and countered Thanos' Dance Moves with a dance known by many as the Orange Justice.
To be honest, I haven't really played Fortnite as much as other people, and I mostly attribute that to lack of interest. Don't get me wrong; I do play it from time to time, but I prefer Minecraft, my little brother ususlly hogs the PlayStation 4 to himself, I don't have a PC or other mobile device as of right now (in fact, I'm writing this entire message on a Wii U), and my Switch is suffering from a severe case of BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) that I don't know how to fix.

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:39 PM
Pixel snaps Mr. Smiley out of existence, and brings everything back to relative normalcy.

Aug 21, 2019 at 5:58 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Quote, in an act of emotion, says something the others would remember for the rest of their lives, and something we all could learn, as human beings.

"..."

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:07 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Sorry, that's already copyrighted by Red

Status
Not open for further replies.