The Cave Story soundtrack redone in the MOTHER 3 sound format. Ah.

Jan 12, 2016 at 6:23 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
But I liked your playlist on SoundCloud. D: The tracks I've listened to so far are nice; I love the little quiver the lead has in your arrangement of "Safety".

I might give it a full listen when I'm studying or something. I'm not really familiar with Mother 3 or its music so I don't really have anything specific to comment on.

Although...you may want to consider putting the videos in a spoiler tag, as they cause the thread to crash on a mobile skin.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2016 at 11:44 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
But I liked your playlist on SoundCloud. D: The tracks I've listened to so far are nice; I love the little quiver the lead has in your arrangement of "Safety".

Oh? That was you? Heh, I don't really pay attention to my Soundcloud that much anymore since I've pretty much redone that version of the soundtrack. I've vastly redone Mimiga Town, Toroko's Theme and Running Hell. Mimiga Town's in the Google Drive, Running Hell's in the Youtube link and I have yet to put T's Theme in my Drive. Also, the flute in Mother 3 has like an auto-tremolo/quiver if it holds a note for too long. It's actually really cool.

I might give it a full listen when I'm studying or something. I'm not really familiar with Mother 3 or its music so I don't really have anything specific to comment on.

I mean, you could just say, the lead or the base or the countermelody or the drums could use (insert improvement here). That would suffice.

Although...you may want to consider putting the videos in a spoiler tag, as they cause the thread to crash on a mobile skin.

You see, for the first video post, I tried that and apparently becasue I created the thread on a quck reply and not a full reply, I was able to bypass the media limit. I'll do that to the second post and try to split up the first thread. Also, I'm running this from a mobile thread and all I experience is slight slowdown. In fact, I posted it from amobile thread. Maybe it depends on the device.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2016 at 1:15 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
UPDATE: I've redone On To Grasstown from the ground up, and I think it sounds nice. I'm working on White as well, for I'll never truly be satisfied with that track. Once again, the link to the files is right here. Enjoy!

Also, tell me if there are any other songs you think need work and I'll try to see what I can do.