"Master using it, and you can have this!"
-Looks around in the next area for anything useful.-

Apr 2, 2015 at 6:05 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
duncathan said:
then he'd be REcool! hahahahhahaha

that isn't a joke huh
I somehow doubt that an undead, spell-casting, piggyback-riding cat necromancer could be considered an improvement in terms of coolness.

Piggyback-riding being generous, of course

Apr 2, 2015 at 6:24 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
If no ones gonna do anything I'm gonna sleep.
'Later.

Apr 2, 2015 at 6:58 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Attheshows said:
-Looks around in the next area for anything useful.-
Slowly venturing out into the next room, the party stops. Is that a rumbling? Looking at the ceiling, they notice large rocks suspended above them. A trap! They quickly jump backward as Polaris raises his INFINITY +1 sword and stands under the hailstorm of dropping mineral. Emboldened by his bravery, the party marches onward. Two paths converge here; one leading further through the prison, and one outside. Fearing more traps, the party makes its way outside to where no rocks may be hidden.

Exposed to the harsh sunlight, the party looks around... How long were they in that cell? Surrounding them is not the beautiful land they remembered, but one ravaged by war and brimstone. The once lush plains are scorched; the trees are naught but skeletons of their former beauty. Gazing in the direction of the mountain, the party sees fires burning, and battles waging round the 2nd perimeter of the city atop.

Acquainted with the history of the land far more, than the other members, a once quiet UnCOOL speaks.

"As a young man, I climbed that mountain with a party not unlike this one. Disheartened already by the loss of a certain friend, yet guided by the words he left as he disappeared, we trudged onward to reach what we did not yet know was a holy city. Atop the mountain, we were greeted by a man known only to me as 2404. A prophet, he called himself. There we learned of a great evil that might reduce this land to ruin.

"Our party had set out to destroy a dark wizard whose name I'm sure has by now been lost to time. On that mountain, we learned that he could perhaps have been our greatest ally against the evil that would soon come. Long ago, longer even than my adventures, was a party of legend. This group of comrades experienced hardships and times of struggle, as does any group. A man named Felix was among them, and he loved a fairy. He loved this fairy so much that he, on her untimely demise, vowed to do anything he could to return her as she once was. And anything he did...

"Felix was not a man known for keeping with the rules. He went, nearly literally, as it were, to hell and back to save his love. He knew not what he had done. This breach of the most vital of the natural laws was not isolated, as he thought. This tear in the mortal fabric would continue to grow , and was not seen as harmful until far, far too late. This tear is, in fact, the basis upon which modern necromancy, or the black arts, as some call it, was developed. However, with its blessings came a terrible curse.

"What once was long dead, returned, but all those who returned were sick and twisted. Monsters, demons... even men of legend. The prophets atop the mountain knew that one day, that legendary party would return. Without another group to stop them, hope would be lost. That was the last I heard from the prophets. That day, a fiery vandal attacked us. Some died, others disappeared... The last thing I remember before awakening in that cell once more was the desperate cry of the man closest to my old friend, who was named 2403.

"As we are now, I can tell you that things are hopeless. The prophets are fighting valiantly, but with the loss of their leader, 2404, they are lost. It's amazing they've put up a fight this well as it is. There is but one thing left I know to do.

"My friend 2403 was a Black Cat in training when he left us. However, when he left, his limited knowledge grew infinitely. He told me a secret, to be used only in the worst of times... We can redo everything. Erase the party of legend, undo my party's deeds, and restore this land to its beauty... All that will remain as it is now is his place. 2403, my friends, is the great god of this land, and it is my duty to carry out his will for me."

Shocked by his words, his party makes no attempt to stop UnCOOL as he raises his arms, shouts one last time to his old friend, and mutters a final incantation. At the cost of his own soul, UnCOOL completes the ultimate necromancy - the revival of a time long past. As the sky darkened, rocks fell from the mountain nearby, and just before the threads of time unraveled, the party is crushed and killed.

Thus ends the tale of the Adventurer's Forest.

Apr 2, 2015 at 6:59 AM
Offensive User
I choose magic missile as my class

Apr 2, 2015 at 7:00 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
Apr 2, 2015 at 7:03 AM
Offensive User
I use magic missile /as/ a magic missile to kill people even more

e: I also take Infinity Blade from Polaris and put it in the trash where it belongs

Apr 2, 2015 at 7:36 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The twist is that there never was an adventure

(Closed by request)

Status
Not open for further replies.