TF2 is free forever.

Aug 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM
"Huzzah!"
Unfortunately, my experience with online shooters tells me there isnt much point for someone who only plays occasionally.

I say this because in my experience, theres alot of great players that dominate. If you play only occasionally you will die, and die and die and rarely get a kill. The only way to stand a chance is to play and play and play. Then you can dominate.

Of course my experience extends to the call of duty esque Goldeneye Wii... Which has a heavy emphasis on exp and stuff. I dont know if TF2 is like that.

For the occasional gamer, dieing and dieing and dieing isnt fun, no matter how you look at it.

So yeah, love the idea that such a widely acclaimed game is free now, but i dont think i'd play it enoguh to get beyodn dieing constantly.

Aug 18, 2011 at 4:55 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Ever since it became free, killing got much easier.
At first.

Aug 20, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Haha never tried it...but I already know:
if it'll be similar to Quake I'll own ...
else I'll be owned...

EDIT: Won't play I guess, I had a 2 year addiction to Alien Arena clan matches, and I'm only 'clean' since a month lol :p

Sep 25, 2011 at 3:45 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I've been playing a lot of TF2 recently. Earlier today I got an Unusual Exquisite Rack, with the Orbiting Planets particle effect. The only one in the game.

Sep 26, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt!!!!!
"Keep on rollin'!"
Miles_Valentine said:
Unfortunately, my experience with online shooters tells me there isnt much point for someone who only plays occasionally.

I say this because in my experience, theres alot of great players that dominate. If you play only occasionally you will die, and die and die and rarely get a kill. The only way to stand a chance is to play and play and play. Then you can dominate.

Of course my experience extends to the call of duty esque Goldeneye Wii... Which has a heavy emphasis on exp and stuff. I dont know if TF2 is like that.

For the occasional gamer, dieing and dieing and dieing isnt fun, no matter how you look at it.

So yeah, love the idea that such a widely acclaimed game is free now, but i dont think i'd play it enoguh to get beyodn dieing constantly.

Team Fortress 2.

Team.

TEAM
TEAM.

And for the record, I often pub, and I tend to do really well, even on clan servers. I usually get 3rd-1st in terms of kills. It's more of a matter of working with your teammates.

trickybilly said:
Haha never tried it...but I already know:
if it'll be similar to Quake I'll own ...
else I'll be owned...

EDIT: Won't play I guess, I had a 2 year addiction to Alien Arena clan matches, and I'm only 'clean' since a month lol :p

Nah, it's nothing like quake. As a matter of fact, it's pretty much the only game to pull off having 9 unique classes.

Pyro, engi, and heavy are pretty boss tho.
-------------------
Pointless reply of pointlessness. :D

Sep 26, 2011 at 10:17 PM
"Huzzah!"
Cyowolf1122 said:
Team Fortress 2.

Team.

TEAM
TEAM.

And for the record, I often pub, and I tend to do really well, even on clan servers. I usually get 3rd-1st in terms of kills. It's more of a matter of working with your teammates.

Nah, it's nothing like quake. As a matter of fact, it's pretty much the only game to pull off having 9 unique classes.

Pyro, engi, and heavy are pretty boss tho.

VAC will love you then. Oh, and I'm fairly certain that they have measures against making multiple accounts, so if you get banned once, your kinda screwed. Have fun screwing yourself tho.

To be honest, I don't care that it went F2P, I got it when I bought the orange box for $20 about 2-3 years ago. So I paid about $4 a game. Still got my money's worth.

leleelelee

Sep 27, 2011 at 1:51 PM
"Huzzah!"
Cyowolf1122 said:
TF2 tends to be a hell of a lot better policed than, say, Garry's mod. So no, there aren't that many hackers.

And besides, this has been free for a while now, if there were hackers, it would be evident. Quit assuming the worst just because it went free.:p

Also, try fixing up your grammar, its hard to take you seriously.

No ranting if mine has a few screw ups, its still loads better than yours. :U

trololo

Sep 27, 2011 at 5:41 PM
"Huzzah!"
Cyowolf1122 said:
Feel free to brag like it matters then. It's sad that you have to cheat to make yourself feel good tho. I'm sure that you'll be a very non-productive member of society.
------------------------------
ANYWAY. If there is a forum server that is launched, do pm me.

herp derp
and about the grammar issues?

Sep 27, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt!!!!!
"Keep on rollin'!"
Voyce said:
did you not read anything i said? im not going to cheat, i was being sarcastic, i was just pointing out that there is no motive for someone who wants to hack -- NOT TO HACK!

and about the grammar issues?

Ohhhhh. My bad then man, I misread what you said. Apologies. That's what I get for trying to reply right when I get up, especially after having gone without sleep for about 48hrs.

About the grammar, try capitalizing your I's and the first letter of the sentence. It's a bit easier to read and to tell when a sentence begins.

Edit: gonna wipe the previous posts then, kinda feel like an ass about it. >>;

Sep 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM
"Huzzah!"
Cyowolf1122 said:
Ohhhhh. My bad then man, I misread what you said. Apologies. That's what I get for trying to reply right when I get up, especially after having gone without sleep for about 48hrs.

About the grammar, try capitalizing your I's and the first letter of the sentence. It's a bit easier to read and to tell when a sentence begins.

Edit: gonna wipe the previous posts then, kinda feel like an ass about it. >>;

I know how to punctuate. I just don't because, well, it's the internet.

Sep 27, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Voyce said:
I know how to punctuate. I just don't because, well, it's the internet.

That is the worst excuse. It's a forum, not a IM client.

It's really annoying when people don't bother to capitalize or punctuate or fully spell things.

since rly, if i tlked liek dis all da tiem, no fun man

It's just annoying.

Sep 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM
"Huzzah!"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
That is the worst excuse. It's a forum, not a IM client.

It's really annoying when people don't bother to capitalize or punctuate or fully spell things.

It's just annoying.

Talk about annoying things?

Sep 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Voyce said:
im gonna do so much hacking there now

GIRakaCHEEZER said:

It is easy to understand what he is saying. Your version on the other hand looks nothing like what he ever writes. You may be confusing him with mrthadawee or norevenge.

Sep 27, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Tpcool said:
It is easy to understand what he is saying. Your version on the other hand looks nothing like what he ever writes. You may be confusing him with mrthadawee or norevenge.

It's just to show the extreme. It's an exaggeration if you take it to be a mock of his.

Also Void was the only one who ever used Comic Sans, Voyce.

Sep 27, 2011 at 11:33 PM
"Huzzah!"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
It's just to show the extreme. It's an exaggeration if you take it to be a mock of his.

Also Void was the only one who ever used Comic Sans, Voyce.

I know, it's just a joke...

Oct 14, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"