Team FiendFire's Forum Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2012 at 5:54 AM
Banned
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Hello, people of this forum! For disobeying your own rules of bannmanship, I have decided to host through the same! Some may call me insane or may not understand the language of Eri, but for this breach of banning without my breaching a rule, I shall comply with a Forum Run. I shall give you all until I can get FiendFire together to prepare. Also, your security was NOT AT ALL hard to get through, just required a little forethought. Adios, Lord Dragon, aliases Master of Fire, Lord Shadow, among others.

Mar 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Um, I'm not really sure what to think here.

I get that you're doing the whole "superior intellect" bit, but claiming prowess through bypassing a ban on this forum is like saying you're a master at breaking out of jail because you ran away from school during recess.
Also I don't understand what the first few sentences even mean. Grammar is a hell of a drug, you should try it sometime.
Overall 2.5/10, I think you have this misconception that people give a shit about anything you're doing, your grandiose announcement kind of fell flat because of it.
You're in your way, kid, I see a bright future of trolling ahead of you, you just need a little practice :)

Mar 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
As it is, the god of Fire, Lord of shadows, the evil emperor has finally came back.

Kadulgan has been raised in one of the few rebel village, where there he learnt swordplay, bowsmanship and -

Oh wait... this isn't a roleplay thread.
Sorry.

Mar 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Banned
Should I make this clearer? As GandroThine (Lord in english to you.) Dragon of Team FiendFire, I can issue a formal Forum Run. You banned me in the first of places for, as you say, using fake words and unwanted attention seeking behavior. I did not disobey a single rule on your site, yet you banned me. Following this code of law, I disobeyed the multiaccount rule. Then you proceed to IP ban me. Me and the other GandroThines can get a team of FiendFire members together to Run you. About the superior intellect you keep trying to bring up, cultr, that is because this is FiendFire business now.

Mar 18, 2012 at 8:07 AM
"..."
Li'hee-nyth n'gha vulgtlagln wgah'n uaaah-nyth mnahn'-'Og. orr'e-nyth y-shuggoth n'chuagnar faugn tharanak, Mg hrii y-shtunggli. ~nog-nyth ron uaaah-Agl stell'bsna. gof'nn-nyth fhalma Dagon n'orr'e wgah'nagl gof'nn, Quachil uttaus n-k'yarnak n-grah'n gof'nn orr'e Yoggoth. k'athg gof'nn y-Aiee necronomicon uaaah-'Og, Uh'e Hastur ytharanak. 'ai Dagon Xentilx-yar.

Mar 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I don't think there is any fun in this. If one's bored or depressed it's better to play something fun or get immersed in work. Go out for a walk, talk to other people, create something interesting with your computer (3D animations, forums, etc...), read online, etc....all is better than trolling... or why not be a constructive member of the forums. THAT would actually be fun and cool.

Mar 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Banned
Please translate your speech so I know what your saying, Kwote. Also, I was constructive. THEN I took a banhammer to my main account, for reasons not stated against in the rules.

Mar 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM
"..."
Please translate your speech so I know what your saying, Kwote. Also, I was constructive. THEN I took a banhammer to my main account, for reasons not stated against in the rules.
Honestly, though, it's hard to stay active in this forum without getting annoying.
Go to other forums.

Mar 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I'm pretty sure what DT was trying to say was "You are not mature enough to comply with Rule 1, so I'll just go ahead and ban you."
This has happened many other times I the past, just to throw this out there.
Also, you are definitely improving your maturity by making an alternate account of an already banned account and then this thread stating that you will break into the forums if we don't fulfill your needs.

Bans happen all the time everywhere. You were just one of millions, if not billions.

Mar 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Alright so, just to make things clear: After banning Lord Shadow, he made this alt account, so I banned his IP instead of bothering to ban every new account he made. I didn't actually know it was him, I only ran the IP search because of the vaguely familiar posting style and because the username had Fire in it :muscledoc: He has now been actually banned, again.

Regarding rulebreaking: In addition to rule 1, breakings of rules 2, 4, 5, and 9 all occurred to some degree, as well as probably rule 6 (I can't remember a specific case but everyone and their mother breaks rule 6), if we're going to be numerical about it. And when I get onto updating the rules I am sure as hell going to add in something specific about incoherency (at the moment it's kind of tied up in rule 1). I would go into the whole not-giving-a-shit about the rights of anybody other than himself but by this point I've realised that people like him can't understand that other people aren't the same as they are, or the things trickybilly and SEBTi are talking about.

Regarding what the hell LS is proclaiming: It appears initially that he is intending to perform a standard forum raid, except that as other people have stated in the past, none of these obscure nouns he keeps producing actually exist. There is no Team FiendFire or FiendFire forum, so frankly I don't know what to expect because he is basically the love child of windows and Richard Garriott, which would appear to indicate that Ultima is approaching. BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES :toroko2:
Most likely case is we start treating him like a spambot and keep banning him until he gives up and leaves

I'm going to request that all of you try to ignore him and leave this up to the site staff. I don't care if you think it's amusing to bait him, because I will end up in a very bad mood if this goes on for any longer than it absolutely has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.