Super Smash Flash 2

Jan 20, 2013 at 6:00 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"

Super Smash Flash 2 is an absolutely lovely flash spin-off of the original Super smash bros. sieries. It in its entirety is currently in an alpha state, but you can play the alpha at the McLeodGaming website.

Its currently pretty much SSBB/SSBM, but with an added roster of charicters, such as Megaman, Bomberman and the like, plus built in with originaly made maps of the old/new roster's game/game sieries. The game is made in a pixilated style, but still keeps the same battle syle.

The alpha demo is entirely free, and you can get it here: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/index.php

Or you can play it emediatly in a browser here: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Ah, I've heard of this. Yup, it's definitely Fandom Gone Right :o

I especially enjoy the missingno. Assist Trophy :orangebell:

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This seems pretty interesting/decent. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Jan 20, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
As should I ^_^

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Wow, that looks so much more polished and fun that Super Smash Flash 1. I've played the first Super Smash Flash which tries to be kind alike Melee, and it wasn't all that great to be honest.

Jan 21, 2013 at 4:32 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Well, the digital age of online and flash gaming was just coming to fruition, and smash bros melee had recently made a large impact on the gaming community. Of course many people looked up smash bros hoping for even a little more entertainment after they completed melee. Enter smash flash, a flash game that held the smash bros name and had a (somewhat) smash bros like gameplay. It had characters from all sorts of games, and had unlockable characters and stages. Which for the time was a flash game of some length. Of course in all truth, the graphics were directly ripped from sprite sheets, the physics constituted that if you got punched that you would fly for years, and there was a LOT of filler. I have been following SSF2's creation since version v0.1, and I have seen how amazing Mcleod has become. Thanks for making this thread, Im really excited for v0.9!

Jan 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Ultrasyther said:
I have been following SSF2's creation since version v0.1, and I have seen how amazing Mcleod has become. Thanks for making this thread, Im really excited for v0.9!
Hey, no problem. Half the threads i make today anyway are indie games and such. I also found out about this through a video. (Not the video sown in the thread.)

Jan 31, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Imagine if Nintendo managed to incorporate all or most of the characters,stages, and assist trophies of SSF2 into the next SSB?! That would be awesome :)

...but it's doubtful it will ever happen. =.=