Sunshinesan's Hayate no Gotoku! Dream Apocalypse revival project

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Apr 30, 2013 at 6:16 PM
oh him
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Quite a while ago now, an RPG Maker VX game by the name of Hayate no Gotoku! Dream Apocalypse was released, and this post is actually what got me to play Cave Story, but after a while HNGDA was cancelled/dropped/who knows whated.
I would like to, during this summer, work with (hopefully) some of you and some other friends to complete it.
Please comment if you would like to help, this will be hosted on a public dropbox account, and I would like to get at least a FEW competent people working on it with me, this would of course also require you having RPG Maker VX, and at least SOME amount of time to work on it.

PS: I know that it's an encrypted game, I have an decrypter which I have used to decrypt and save the project, and again, please comment if you want to help.

Apr 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
THE suus
"..."
I REALLY want to work on this. But i'm broke right now and can't afford RPGmaker. I'm sorry. ;_;

Apr 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
There's a way around everything my friend

Apr 30, 2013 at 8:25 PM
oh him
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Agreed, I don't own RPG Maker of any kind...
don't ask for a link though, I don't want you to get banned for attempted pirecy.
Hidden 'cause I don't know what will get me banned...

Hidden text highlight (or click) to view:

just look on the pirate bay

Just got a reply from sunshinesan on youtube:

Hey thanks for showing your enthusiasm. Honestly, you do not want to see my code and eventing in the project (It is terribad).
It is closed to fans but it is not completely dead. A lot has been going on in my life not limited to me being not as big of a fan I used to be in HnG.
But I had great things planned for the game, and I have inklings to continue the project.

sunshinesan