Sturmfaust II (Need Artists)

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jun 19, 2010 at 4:38 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
Fahrenheight said:


comments SP???? :cool:
Looks fine to me o:
What about the colors? o:
 
Jun 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Aug 6, 2009
Location: GMT + 8 ;)
Posts: 202
Age: 32
Colors? err I'm Still Using your colors...

Oh yeah I'm still not finish with that yet...

Q>death animation?
 
Jun 19, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
Fahrenheight said:
Colors? err I'm Still Using your colors...
I'm talking about the right picture o:

Fahrenheight said:
Q>death animation?
I don't need a death animation currently o:
 
Jun 19, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Join Date: Dec 26, 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 1945
Awesome. Is this game gonna be totally freeware?
 
Jun 20, 2010 at 12:43 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
WoodenRat said:
Awesome. Is this game gonna be totally freeware?
Yup. But if it gets very popular and liked, I will probably sell some fanstuff. It's just an idea though. (Would be great for decreasing server costs)
 
Jun 21, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Join Date: Dec 26, 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 1945
How much does the site cost anyways?
 
Jun 21, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Aug 6, 2009
Location: GMT + 8 ;)
Posts: 202
Age: 32
Yeah I want to know what's the average cost of a site...

about the right picture colors... Its just a representation of what slopes I used and to differ the from one another..
 
Jun 22, 2010 at 1:53 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
WoodenRat said:
How much does the site cost anyways?
Fahrenheight said:
Yeah I want to know what's the average cost of a site...
IDK, About 45 Euro per month?
I should ask Schokobecher.

If the profit is higher than 45 Euro per month the rest should be used to increase the common capital stock of Tile 44 Interactive UG. (Up to 25000€ D:, I need to put 15% or something of the profit in there anyway, until it reaches 25000€, it's a german law) Before I would sell anything, I will talk to Fahrenheight and Schokobecher anyway. (No worries, I will not selling anything before we haven't talked about it)

Fahrenheight said:
about the right picture colors... Its just a representation of what slopes I used and to differ the from one another..
Ah, Okay.
 
Jun 22, 2010 at 2:09 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Join Date: Dec 26, 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 1945
Dude you should keep most of the money for yourself.
 
Jun 23, 2010 at 12:09 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
It doesn't matter anyway, this isn't released yet, so discussion about selling fan articles is rather pointless now. o:

Edit: Plus I value the work of others a lot. Not talking about psychologic support. (Which is worth much)
 
Jun 23, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Aug 6, 2009
Location: GMT + 8 ;)
Posts: 202
Age: 32
S. P. Gardebiter said:
psychologic support.
...


YOU CAN DOW EEAAAATTT!!!!111!! < was that Psychological Support?




Comments???? O:


Finish? Your thoughts on this?
EDIT: that was stupid... ehehehe

la la-la la la la la....
 
Jun 23, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
Fahrenheight said:
Comments???? O:


Finish? Your thoughts on this?
EDIT: that was stupid... ehehehe

la la-la la la la la....
Hm, this looks pretty nice o:
Now it only needs some more blocks. (Like decoration etc.)
Some metallic things would be cool too o: (For example a grate)
 
Jun 30, 2010 at 3:03 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Aug 6, 2009
Location: GMT + 8 ;)
Posts: 202
Age: 32

err comments? and Is that a grate?

and its seems some threads or post are getting deleted? Because some of the members here are losing some post count, even yours I think :/ I've remembered you have more..


Oh God, I'm getting slower... 5 days? seroiusly!?

EDIT: that's weird, I got 90 post again..
 
Jul 31, 2010 at 8:04 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
Sorry for the late replay.

Anyway, update:

New music:
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S. P. Gardebiter - Lost Power.mp3 (I tried to make it a bit psychedelic)
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S. P. Gardebiter - Installation.mp3 (Same here)
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S.%20P.%20Gardebiter%20-%20Behind%20you!.mp3 (Now, this is kinda Industrial like)
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S. P. Gardebiter - In the boondocks.mp3 (Will be used for a map located near some old ruins)

Also I'm going to rewrite the editor, it will have a lot better and powerful GUI then, I will post screenshots soon and maybe, just maybe a little demo.
Anyway demo on the new player animations will come soon I hope.

I also have some new concepts, will translate and post them soon I guess.

Fahrenheight said:

err comments? and Is that a grate?
Yes, looks nice.

Fahrenheight said:
and its seems some threads or post are getting deleted? Because some of the members here are losing some post count, even yours I think :/ I've remembered you have more..
There is a thread about that topic in the suggestions section o;
 
Jul 31, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Join Date: Dec 26, 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 1945
S. P. Gardebiter said:
There is a thread about that topic in the suggestions section o;
Nineteen houndred pages, yet no reason or solution to the problem. Just people complaining they should have 500 posts :[
 
Jul 31, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
WoodenRat said:
Nineteen houndred pages, yet no reason or solution to the problem. Just people complaining they should have 500 posts :[
Still there is a thread for that.
So back to topic.
 
Jul 31, 2010 at 2:49 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Aug 6, 2009
Location: GMT + 8 ;)
Posts: 202
Age: 32
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Sorry for the late replay.

Anyway, update:

New music:
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S. P. Gardebiter - Lost Power.mp3 (I tried to make it a bit psychedelic)
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S. P. Gardebiter - Installation.mp3 (Same here)
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S.%20P.%20Gardebiter%20-%20Behind%20you!.mp3 (Now, this is kinda Industrial like)
http://music.tile44.org/.Unreleased/S. P. Gardebiter - In the boondocks.mp3 (Will be used for a map located near some old ruins)

Also I'm going to rewrite the editor, it will have a lot better and powerful GUI then, I will post screenshots soon and maybe, just maybe a little demo.
Anyway demo on the new player animations will come soon I hope.

I also have some new concepts, will translate and post them soon I guess.
I Hate my internet connection or whatever you call it... raeg..(taking too loong to respond.. WWWWWWWWHYYYYYYY!!!???)

anyway,

I guess its time to work again :D

I'll finish the grates first(its not finish yet) and work on some other things I have planned before..

do you want to make another tile sets? or are you okay with what we got?

I wonder, did my eyes deceive me or did I just read the word demo..

oooooo I can't wait.. again XD
 
Aug 1, 2010 at 6:11 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
Fahrenheight said:
I'll finish the grates first(its not finish yet) and work on some other things I have planned before..
Allright.

Fahrenheight said:
do you want to make another tile sets? or are you okay with what we got?
We surely need more, but probably not atm D;

Fahrenheight said:
I wonder, did my eyes deceive me or did I just read the word demo..

oooooo I can't wait.. again XD
It will take a time, personal problems appeared yesterday :/ (Me and my girlfriend broke up and we had a relationship for a 3/4 year)
 
Aug 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Aug 6, 2009
Location: GMT + 8 ;)
Posts: 202
Age: 32
S. P. Gardebiter said:
We surely need more, but probably not atm D;
atm? at the moment? oh okay.




S. P. Gardebiter said:
It will take a time, personal problems appeared yesterday :/ (Me and my girlfriend broke up and we had a relationship for a 3/4 year)
O: I-I don't know what to say.. I hope your alright... ):



grates

Door?

and...???

YESSS!! I CAN DL IT!!! WOOHOO!
 
Aug 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 3218
Age: 29
Fahrenheight said:
O: I-I don't know what to say.. I hope your alright... ):
Problem is solved at the moment D:


Fahrenheight said:

grates

Door?

and...???

YESSS!! I CAN DL IT!!! WOOHOO!
Wow, thats awesome :p
 
Top