• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

stupid ways you've hurt yourself

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jun 9, 2019 at 6:32 PM
"Huzzah!"
Broken glass is commonplace where I work. I always wondered to myself when I was going to cut one of my fingers on it.

I ended up cutting my finger on a plate I broke on accident during break xD

Jun 10, 2019 at 4:40 AM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Punched a chair. My hand still hasn't quite fully healed.

Jun 13, 2019 at 12:56 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
The more I look at this thread the more I'm convinced that I'm lucky to not have hurt myself like this.

I once got my toe stuck under a door, the nail then came off when I went to camp.
As a kid we once went camping, there was this river with a rope hanging over it so you could launch yourself in the river, long story short: I almost hung myself right there.