Stuck in the Labyrinth

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
At least I think I am. I just finished defeated Monster X, went through the door where there's the broken teleporter, Professor Booster & the room with the boulder. I already went to the old clinic & the clinic with the Curly giving the physician the Cure All.

So back in the Labyrinth B in the room with the boulder there is no Curly Brace. I even went back to the clinic but apparently she's still not in the right condition.

Did I miss something? I even talked to the Professor and took the booster pack even though I'd like to attempt to get the happy ending. What's going on? :confused:

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Talk to her again. And undo your decision to get the Booster 0.8, if you can.

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:20 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
If you got the Booster 0.8, you should just start over right now. It's impossible to get the good ending if you get that.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. Talk to the frog doctor and Curly again. See if they say something different.

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:58 AM
"Huzzah!"
To clarify, jump over the chasm Prof Booster falls into. There's a red line on the brick you jump from. Then pick up the Tow rope in the Core. (Bottom right of room.)

There's a whole bunch of other things, like draining Curly and restoring her memory.

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Ambient_Malice said:
To clarify, jump over the chasm Prof Booster falls into. There's a red line on the brick you jump from. Then pick up the Tow rope in the Core. (Bottom right of room.)

There's a whole bunch of other things, like draining Curly and restoring her memory.
Do you have an videos or sites that tell specifically how to do this? If it's impossible the first time I probably won't go for it. In the save I have I haven't gotten the booster.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Check out youtube. They have everything there.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Start watching this video at the time of 37:35, when Booster starts falling.

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:45 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Hey

Did you make it out of the labyrinth? Are you alright???

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:49 AM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Yeah, that place is ard if you do not take the booster 0.8.

Dec 23, 2011 at 12:30 PM
"Huzzah!"
On the left hand side of chasm, one of the tiles has a little red line. If you run and jump at the exact moment you touch this tile, you won't smack your head on the opposite side.