Stickies in the Cave Story section.

Feb 22, 2010 at 6:01 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Not sure about everyone else, but I think we have a few too many, plus some of them don't belong in that section in the first place.

Like, Cant Set An Avatar?, should either be moved to 'Forum Announcements and Rules', or just unstickied all together.

'Sue's Workshop - Again in Development!' and 'CaveEditor again (beta, maybe alpha)' should be moved to 'Cave Story Mod/Hack Showcase'.

And I think 'Cave Story Mirror Host (File Archive)' should be unstickied.

Feb 22, 2010 at 6:15 AM
Been here way too long...
I agree with all of these statements, and the Cave Story Mirror Host is no longer existent.

Feb 22, 2010 at 7:30 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Yeah both the "Cave story mirror host" and the "Cave Story wiki" threads should be taken down unstickied, since both are dead.

Infact, probably the only stickied thread that belongs in the Cave Story section is infact the Cave Story Fanart thread, since the other ones that deserve stickies should be moved to their appropriate sections.

Although it's true that the "Can't set an avatar" thread should be moved, if we do we ARE likely to get more noobs who will ask the question willy nilly. But it should be moved.

Feb 22, 2010 at 1:43 PM
Hoxtilicious
MetaSeraphim said:
Like, Cant Set An Avatar?, should either be moved to 'Forum Announcements and Rules', or just unstickied all together.

I will move them.

MetaSeraphim said:
'Sue's Workshop - Again in Development!' and 'CaveEditor again (beta, maybe alpha)' should be moved to 'Cave Story Mod/Hack Showcase'.

They will stay where they are.

MetaSeraphim said:
And I think 'Cave Story Mirror Host (File Archive)' should be unstickied.

Agreed.

Feb 22, 2010 at 11:25 PM
So, why are the Cave Story editors staying in the Discussion forum, if they're used for hacking and modding?

Feb 22, 2010 at 11:32 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Duel stickies, maybeh?

I had a hard time finding them, myself, just a few months ago...
...Boy was that embarrassing.

Feb 23, 2010 at 4:09 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Captain Fabulous said:
So, why are the Cave Story editors staying in the Discussion forum, if they're used for hacking and modding?
Because they're CS related works-in-progress I guess? Like the fanart/comic threads and stuff. I think they would sit okay in either forum so it's no big deal.

Feb 23, 2010 at 4:12 AM
ALL of the mods are CS-related works-in progress. But I suppose the Hacking/Modding forums have enough stickies already.

Mar 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM
The theories thread in the theories section really needs to be destickied, as it has no purpose and most of it is just taken up by me yelling at people. :D (unless I already deleted those)
The offsets thread in hacking/modding should be destickied, and Noxid's compendium should be stickied, as it has all the info plus some.
The "I can't believe I only just noticed that!" thread really does need to be renamed.

Yeah, those were missed and it would be nice to be completely up to pretty.

Mar 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM
/end
I might be biased because it's my thread, but I think it should be stickied.

But the posts inside it could be deleted, I in fact ask andwhyisit a while back to delete them but he never did.

Mar 10, 2010 at 12:42 AM
It doesn't quite have a point, but I respect your authority as an almost super person.

Mar 10, 2010 at 6:42 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
There are other mods here you know

EDIT: Oic
But the posts inside it could be deleted, I in fact ask andwhyisit a while back to delete them but he never did.
SP doesn't let me physically remove non-spambot posts so that would result in 32 "post deleted" messages. I really think that would look even worse :/
I could just delete the thread and let you make a new one though.

Did the mods section stuff, can't remember where the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter thread is.

Mar 10, 2010 at 12:23 PM
It's in the Music Section.
Thanks DT.