Steam - Tremor Games

Apr 16, 2014 at 2:09 PM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
It's been a few years since I've even been on this forum. I haven't forgotten it although I highly suspect people will have forgotten me. On the other hand my love for Cave Story has never faltered.

I've been using steam for a year or two now and I recently got recommended this site. I'm not sure quite why I'm telling people here but what the heck...

To any of you fellow steam gamers out there I thought some of you might be interested in using tremor games. This is already starting to sound dodgy, believe me though it is a very useful site and is legitimate.

Tremor games is basically a site where you earn coins by playing games/achievements and then you can use these coins for a variety of things, more importantly though you can use these coins to "purchase" (for free) steam games. Each game has a limited stock supply but is normally built up again after the ridiculous number of steam sales.

So play games = get games. You can also get amazong gift cards, TF2 items, steam trading cards and games for other platforms like GOG, Origin etc. (Hence why I didn't put it in the Steam post area) I know this is already sounding pretty shady but I have used this site regularly and have actually gotten quite a few of my games through it. Some of you may already use or know about this site but if you haven't heard of it here is a link:
http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=224749

I wouldn't recommend this site unless I knew it did work. Feel free to research it yourself :cool:
Also free free to ignore this entirely :)

Enjoy mis amigos!

Apr 17, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Long time no kick ass!
Glad to see you're still out there! :D

If it's as legit as you say, then when I have some free time I'd like to see if I can earn a few coins to get games like Muri... (Remar of Iji fame worked on that...)

Apr 17, 2014 at 4:56 PM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Haha. Thanks :)

Coin collecting is quickest if you have a touch device. You basically install apps then open then (and then I immediately delete them).