Sparklies in the water?

Oct 19, 2005 at 11:38 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Ok this has been bugging me for a while.
The third time I played through the game. [I had the Snake, the Upgraded Missle launcher, the Knife, and the bubbler.] I hadn't saved Curly, but when I was at the plantation, down in the big lake at the bottom of the map, you know the one with the mimiga that gives you the key to the teleporter room. But at one point while I was down in the water there were sparklies in the middle of one of the death traps, like there was an item there. I tried several times to get to it but I died and died again. Does anyone know what this is and how to get it?

Oct 20, 2005 at 11:34 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
You can't get it yourself, but go to rest area and talk to the fisherman. He walks outside, and then go to the land above where the sparkle was and talk to him. Then, look at his bucket. Tada, key to the teleporter room!

Oct 20, 2005 at 3:49 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Oooh, ok it's just the key to the teleporter room. I thought it might have been something different. ^^; Thanks though!

Oct 30, 2005 at 6:13 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Yeah, that's why the sparklies disappear when Kanpachi is there.

Oct 14, 2007 at 5:38 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Nothing's there, it's just a graphic. My friend used invincibility from one of those dragon flies to go down to it and press down, and nothing happened. He died 1 sec later though.

Oct 14, 2007 at 12:34 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
QuoteKicksAss said:
Nothing's there, it's just a graphic. My friend used invincibility from one of those dragon flies to go down to it and press down, and nothing happened. He died 1 sec later though.
thats wierd if he had invincbility :(

Oct 14, 2007 at 12:58 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
xristosx said:
thats wierd if he had invincbility :(

He means temporary invulnerability, that goes on when you hit enemy, doesn't he?

Oct 14, 2007 at 4:03 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Sharkenaa said:
He means temporary invulnerability, that goes on when you hit enemy, doesn't he?

I think so.

I tried that too, but I think it's just the key that Mimiga supposedly fished out.

Oct 15, 2007 at 12:30 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Bekefel said:
I tried that too, but I think it's just the key that Mimiga supposedly fished out.
It is the key.