• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

so hey, I made a TSC event parser

Dec 1, 2019 at 4:46 AM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Are there any special directions beyond 4 (facing center/facing the player)? Because that's the first time I've ever heard of that.
Depends on whichever entity the direction is for, or what TSC function you're using.

<SIL <CIL and <XX1 don't get recognised.
Personally, some of these descriptions could be slightly more specific. For example:
Rolling credits!

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2019 at 6:43 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Personally, some of these descriptions could be slightly more specific. For example:

Rolling credits!

by "Rolling Credits!", it means "start the credits sequence"

Dec 1, 2019 at 6:45 AM
Best elf
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
by "Rolling Credits!", it means "start the credits sequence"
Honestly, as simple as "Rolling credits!" is, it is probably best to idiot-proof the descriptions. Sometimes, you actually have to give something more complex to at least reach out to the lower intellectuals.

Dec 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
<SIL <CIL and <XX1 don't get recognised.

all fixed - I did a huge dumb
my logging function is called sLog
so, to print "Hi" to the "what is it doing" thing I would run sLog("Hi");
it was like 3am when I wrote that portion, and for <SIL, <CIL, and <XX1, they all use sIL("text") instead of sLog("text")
my brain sometimes I swear

Depends on whichever entity the direction is for, or what TSC function you're using.
there is a 0% chance I am going to program that type of thing in if I don't have a definite list, sorry

I wonder if a tsc constructor could be made of this parser that could work like RPG Maker's script editor...
I haven't seen RPG Maker's script editor, but I could probably do something like that.
The issue is that even just writing the parser took around 5 hours, so writing a creator would take a while
I made a highly buggy alpha version
thread

there'll probably be an update out in a bit (maybe a week?) regarding showing default facepics.
I'm unsure when I'll have time for much else - the custom facepics thing will probably take a while - but it'll get there, eventually.
rip that, spent all my time on the creator

Attachments

Last edited: