so hey, I made a TSC event parser

Dec 1, 2019 at 6:43 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Personally, some of these descriptions could be slightly more specific. For example:

Rolling credits!

by "Rolling Credits!", it means "start the credits sequence"

Dec 1, 2019 at 6:45 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
by "Rolling Credits!", it means "start the credits sequence"
Honestly, as simple as "Rolling credits!" is, it is probably best to idiot-proof the descriptions. Sometimes, you actually have to give something more complex to at least reach out to the lower intellectuals.

Dec 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
<SIL <CIL and <XX1 don't get recognised.

all fixed - I did a huge dumb
my logging function is called sLog
so, to print "Hi" to the "what is it doing" thing I would run sLog("Hi");
it was like 3am when I wrote that portion, and for <SIL, <CIL, and <XX1, they all use sIL("text") instead of sLog("text")
my brain sometimes I swear

Depends on whichever entity the direction is for, or what TSC function you're using.
there is a 0% chance I am going to program that type of thing in if I don't have a definite list, sorry

I wonder if a tsc constructor could be made of this parser that could work like RPG Maker's script editor...

I haven't seen RPG Maker's script editor, but I could probably do something like that.
The issue is that even just writing the parser took around 5 hours, so writing a creator would take a while

I made a highly buggy alpha version
thread

there'll probably be an update out in a bit (maybe a week?) regarding showing default facepics.
I'm unsure when I'll have time for much else - the custom facepics thing will probably take a while - but it'll get there, eventually.
rip that, spent all my time on the creator

Attachments

• preview.png
    preview.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: