Smash Bros. Ultimate

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:21 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I really like Ultimate and many of its inclusions, but Banjo and Kazooie make me the happiest. They're just so charming and seeing them in action puts a smile on my face - playing as them is fun, too, from my limited experience at my college's Smash club. Cool mechanics and gimmicks are nice, but so is a solid, mostly straightforward pair with a decent trump card and some tricky grenade tech. :3

Oh, and it's wild that they're coming out with even more characters after Terry! Makes me wonder just how far the game will go and who will be present at its close - it already has one of the coolest casts ever. :heartrefill:
What I'd like to see are more boss fights, maybe even a proper Boss Battles mode including Tabuu (not his Spirit Battle) and Crazy Core. Also, the idea of more DLC Fighters sounds great actually.

Apr 25, 2021 at 9:23 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
There was a leak where if you bought 2 volumes of smash fighters pass, you get a bonus character.

Jul 14, 2022 at 6:35 PM
Looks like all of characters of volume 2 of smash fighters pass is finished. And Sora got into smash. People who were fans of Kingdom Hearts are happy about Sora getting into smash but some of the people on the other side were really pissed off and threw a tantrum over the fact that one of their favorite characters(crash bandicoot, Spyro, Dante and Waluigi for example) didn't make it to smash. Like imagine getting mad over a character that they would love to see joining smash didn't get in. It would make them look like a manchild.

Jul 14, 2022 at 7:47 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
A little late?
The whole presentation felt a bit weird to me because it felt like everything was all wonderful and 'he was FINALLY in the game!!' while the impact I feel is not as big for people that aren't really into Kingdom Hearts which I guess am kind of part of. Kind of a feeling like it was made a bigger deal than it really is.
I'm sure there were people that genuinely really wanted some of their favorite characters in the game though towards the end I myself kinda stopped really caring about it and I think that was partially due to just a lack of playing. At worst I felt like putting Sephiroth in the game was kind of a disservice to the rest of the series, but in the end Hero is still the only DLC character I bought anyway because I was genuinely excited to see Solo see a spot as a fighter in smash.

...I do not enjoy playing against Sora though.

Jul 14, 2022 at 8:18 PM