Show off your org music...

Sep 8, 2019 at 12:40 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Alright!
Here's some Orgs that I have been making recently:
Battle0 (Working title)
Going in circles (Fun house vibe)
How we Play (A tutorial song for my games)
Level up (Song that plays when leveling up.)
Long Nights (I'll call it "Jazz" for lack of a better term.)
Out in the Open (Fun, I guess)
Voidic Anomaly (The title theme for a game I'm making)
Of course, I have more, but I'm lazy.

Attachments

• Orgs 9-7-19.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Sep 16, 2019 at 2:01 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Is Pxtone stuff allowed in this thread? I can't find any kind of Pxtone showcase thread like this one, so I'll just assume it's okay to put this stuff here.

I think I like Pxtone a lot more than ORGmaker. It's so versatile, I just didn't know how to use it and wasn't familiar with it so I've avoided using it.

Sep 16, 2019 at 4:44 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Is Pxtone stuff allowed in this thread? I can't find any kind of Pxtone showcase thread like this one, so I'll just assume it's okay to put this stuff here.
There is a PxTone showcase thread here, although it might have been hard to find because it hasn't been used since 2017. Still, if you want to showcase PxTone creations, I think that thread would be your best bet. After all, there are quite a few ptcops posted on there already as is.

Most of the PxTone community that was formerly on there (and by that I mean like, a few members) have moved onto a Discord server, so that might also be a good place to share stuff as I think it's somewhat more active than the thread is, for sure.

Sep 19, 2019 at 9:55 PM
"Huzzah!"
I finished making a boss theme for my mod.

Attachments

• subsurface boss theme.zip
    2 KB · Views: 4
Sep 19, 2019 at 10:29 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I finished making a boss theme for my mod.
Really nice! The song has a very nice energy and mood that would fit perfectly for a boss. It is decently catchy as well, especially towards the end. That part in particular is probably my favorite; the hihats really make it feel like it's climaxing, and the lead instrument stands out. The way that the bass is done totally reminds me of something in Cave Story, and I think that's because of the choice of instruments and having two waves detuned on top of each other.

Sep 19, 2019 at 10:34 PM
"Huzzah!"
Really nice! The song has a very nice energy and mood that would fit perfectly for a boss. It is decently catchy as well, especially towards the end. That part in particular is probably my favorite; the hihats really make it feel like it's climaxing, and the lead instrument stands out. The way that the bass is done totally reminds me of something in Cave Story, and I think that's because of the choice of instruments and having two waves detuned on top of each other.
Thank you for the feedback.
The way you described the org was exactly what I was going for.
I really like how pixel makes his music so I attempted to emulate his style and I like how it turned out.

Sep 21, 2019 at 7:15 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Hmm...
I love the ptcops. The Steven Universe Movie was lit too.
Listening to that Famitracker remix reminds me of the good old days of songwriting.
And the boss org was amazing!
Seeing that nobody actually commented on my orgs, it shows that I really have gotten worse...
Looks like I got to get back to my org writing origins.

Sep 21, 2019 at 8:59 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Seeing that nobody actually commented on my orgs, it shows that I really have gotten worse...
Looks like I got to get back to my org writing origins.
Sorry, I actually took a look at them when you first posted them, but I didn't have time to comment on them originally. :momo: Most of them don't really stand out to me, but they aren't bad in any way, just kind of unremarkable. What really steals the show for me is "Long Night." I think the title reflects the mood of the song pretty well. It's hard to describe what I like about it outside of its mood, but I like how tracks 5, 7, and 8 compliment the base of the song when they kick in. The waves are kind of all over the place, yet it actually sounds pretty good that way.

Sep 22, 2019 at 1:09 AM
"Huzzah!"
This is a get item/defeated boss jingle I made a couple of days ago.

Attachments

• fan_fare.zip
    682 bytes · Views: 3
Sep 30, 2019 at 4:17 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Hmm...
I love the ptcops. The Steven Universe Movie was lit too.

Ohhh yeessss. This is a pretty legit remix too!

Thanks to both of you! And yeah the Steven Universe movie was the fucking bomb, I plan to do more covers from it.

There is a PxTone showcase thread here, although it might have been hard to find because it hasn't been used since 2017. Still, if you want to showcase PxTone creations, I think that thread would be your best bet. After all, there are quite a few ptcops posted on there already as is.

Most of the PxTone community that was formerly on there (and by that I mean like, a few members) have moved onto a Discord server, so that might also be a good place to share stuff as I think it's somewhat more active than the thread is, for sure.

People seem to be relatively okay with it being posted here and that other thread is super dead, it didn't even show up in search indexing. I'll look at the sever though, thanks!

Speaking of which, I made my first original Pxtone track, called "Haunted Battleground". I laid down some random chords and it sounded kind of spoopy so I rolled with it. I wanted the track to have a musical progression to it similar to the song "Checker Dance" from Deltarune, with less of a defined melody.

Sep 30, 2019 at 7:55 PM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Perhaps it was okay as a one-off/occasional thing, but I don't know if it's a good practice to encourage in the long term, especially since there is already a thread for posting PxTone works (and the title of this thread is about showing off your ORG music). It might be a good thing to revive that thread with some relevant content. I mean, would posting Famitracker content be okay just because no one said anything about it, as seen a few posts above?

Sep 30, 2019 at 11:44 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Seeing your original post prior, I really thought you worded it in a way that meant Pxtone files are allowed in this thread too, due to the lack of activity in the thread meant for Pxtone, which then made me assume other music types may as well be posted, too. I'll take the fall on that, lol.

EDIT: Thinking of it now a few minutes after clearing up earlier, why DON'T we have a general music creation thread?

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019 at 9:51 PM
"Huzzah!"
Here's an org I finished making.

Attachments

• energy.zip
    3 KB · Views: 4
Oct 16, 2019 at 2:14 AM
"Huzzah!"
I got bored and messed around in orgmaker and made this

Attachments

• Meeting.zip