Show off your org music...

May 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's not the background of Moonsong is it?

And I like the new song, it sounds much nicer than some of those other ones, however I'm not sure where you'd fit it into a game.

EDIT: CURSE YOU, YOU VIEWER OF UNSATISFACTORY ABILITY!

May 29, 2008 at 11:13 AM
He who lurks beneath the posts.
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Waaaaah T_T

Got it Moon song :p (trying to recreat it.. gona take awhile)

and I already thought of that...... Wait how did ya know I was makin a game?
STOP FOLLOWING ME SHADOW!!!! Nah im just kiddin.

Anyways, like I was saying I dont think I'll fit that into any kind of game... Oh right I made a song... But I didnt save it T_T hopfully Ill beable to recreate it. So till then-

xD peace xD

May 30, 2008 at 5:13 AM
May 31, 2008 at 5:29 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
*listen to new one* Erf, that melody is very loud and high pitched... I like it when that new beat comes in at bar 45, but it's still too loud x_x

Also:
KuroKun said:
Got it Moon song :) (trying to recreat it.. gona take awhile)
Just noticed this... there are already .org files for all of the music in Cave Story. Dunno where they are though...

May 31, 2008 at 5:52 AM
Oh sorry forgot about that :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ehdl45wdmdc

I dont remember how much this helps but I tried different instruments. this should sound more decent now... Hopfully x_x.

And what fun is downloading the org version when I can try recreating it myself :).

Edit

For those who feel a need to try to lower the volume on the org. This, for those who dont know, can be easily done by going to edit then volume then enter the anoying track from 0~(end here) and go down 50 if you still feel the need add 10~40 more if more... well you do the math.

May 31, 2008 at 7:27 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
May 31, 2008 at 9:36 AM
Thanks. If ya want to do them go ahead. But I'm not going to bother you and tell ya to do them.

I'm just that kind of guy :)

Edit

Oh right I changed the instruments (and did the honer of lowering the volume for the main track) the link will be above... In my last post.

xD peace xD

May 31, 2008 at 9:30 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
KuroKun, I really liked that other song of yours ("Eh...~"). I needed a break from studying, so I tried to make it a bit better. There's probably way too much bass though, it's kinda hard to judge with the crappy speakers I'm using at the moment.

Here's the result, just in case you'd like to hear it.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/15/1348321/Incomplete.mp3

Jun 1, 2008 at 12:25 AM
Jeez why does everyone like Eh...~ so much xD. I probitly just hate it becuase I have been playing it for 3-4 years... :D

@Praetox- Yea theres too much bass it makes and third beat sound non exestance... Unless thats what you were trying to do then you did just fine xD.

Wait after a second listion I found It sounded simuler to that of an clavinova... Is that how ya made this?

Oh right one last thing... WAH IRRIGULER DRUM BEAT!!!!!! This is the first time I have been able to use headphones to listion to V2 and I can truely say... Wow that just makes the song hard ta listion to...

Wow I still havnt post this xD. I'm working on V2 right now and its starting to sound better Ive been adjusting the volume panning it here and there and its starting to get there.

Edit

There ya go hopfully the final time I have to eit this

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ehdl45wdmdc

xD peace xD

Jun 1, 2008 at 2:10 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Ah that's much nicer. However it's still loud from bar 21-24 where it seems to use a different instrument for some reason.

Jun 1, 2008 at 2:24 AM
yes your right it is louder. Is it too loud?. And its not using a different instrument Its just missing its backup. Try muteing melody one and youle see what I mean.

xD peace xD

Jun 1, 2008 at 4:54 AM
Mwahahaha I'm on FIRE!! :D. This next song is not finished yet. I just wanted to see what ya guys thought. Oh and this is also based on an old piano song I did. *Sniff* My songs are growing up so fast =^.^=.

Dead Link

xD peace xD

Jun 1, 2008 at 11:54 AM
I dont know how you guys feel about file front But since media fire wouldnt upload for some reason...

ReBeat Final?

I think this might be my best one yet :confused:

Edit

Yay I got the music to work!!

Frest- Has a nice beat, sounds like indian lore, and a non niticable loop. Keep up the good work :confused: But its a little loud...

Silence- I get an error with this one

Bubble- I get an error with this one

NewData-I like this one alot... Cant really find any critisizm for this... ANOTHER!!!!! xD nah just kiddin

S. P. Gardebiter- I like your sequinced ones but as for you self made... You sure you made those with Org.? Or did you use a different program?

xD peace xD

Jun 1, 2008 at 1:18 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
KuroKun said:
Is it too loud?
Yeah a bit, even in the newest release, which I get as being this one:
KuroKun said:
as opposed to this ReBeat of which you speak, which is only in your last post. You might want to try a different instrument there, or turn it down slightly less.

Speaking of ReBeat: Sounds pretty good mostly, though I'm not sure what you were trying to doing with instrument 0, because that doesn't sound so nice when the melody comes in and causes the beat to lag. You might want to make it smoother. Also, OrgMaker renders the crash cymbal very oddly and it doesn't sound very nice imo, try replacing it with the open hi hat.

Also:
KuroKun said:
xD peace xD
You could just put this in your sig ._.

Jun 1, 2008 at 11:43 PM
DoubleThink said:
Yeah a bit, even in the newest release, which I get as being this one:

Ok I'll fix that... When I feel like it...

DoubleThink said:
as opposed to this ReBeat of which you speak, which is only in your last post. You might want to try a different instrument there, or turn it down slightly less.

Well I tried delelting the one in media fire to see if that would fix it but... Yea it didnt work as you may see. Now when you say "there" do ya mean the begininng?

DoubleThink said:
Speaking of ReBeat: Sounds pretty good mostly, though I'm not sure what you were trying to doing with instrument 0, because that doesn't sound so nice when the melody comes in and causes the beat to lag. You might want to make it smoother. Also, OrgMaker renders the crash cymbal very oddly and it doesn't sound very nice imo, try replacing it with the open hi hat.

It does? What do you mean by lag? I dont know about the crash cymbal I tried the HiOpen but finds it lasts too long which is why I went with the crash

DoubleThink said:
Also:

You could just put this in your sig ._.

Now why would I do that? I dont see people bringing in stamps of their names to sign letters. Lets just say Its better if I add it to the actual post not the sig section...

xD peace xD

Jun 2, 2008 at 1:27 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
KuroKun said:
Well I tried delelting the one in media fire to see if that would fix it but... Yea it didnt work as you may see. Now when you say "there" do ya mean the begininng?
I was referencing music4 and those loud bars.

KuroKun said:
It does? What do you mean by lag? I dont know about the crash cymbal I tried the HiOpen but finds it lasts too long which is why I went with the crash
The peaks of volume play 1/16 of a bar behind the melody and drums, causing it to drag behind the main beat. And if that's the case you could try a more traditional drum beat by moving the crash/hiopen one notch to the left so that it plays in time with the HiClose, or even 3 notches to the left so that it plays in time with the bass drum. I've tried it and I think it sounds better...

Jun 30, 2008 at 2:08 PM
Hoxtilicious
KuroKun said:
S. P. Gardebiter- I like your sequinced ones but as for you self made... You sure you made those with Org.? Or did you use a different program?

Well, I made them with PXTone I think. PXTone is kinda simular to ORGMaker, since it's both made by Pixel.

I like ReBeat b.t.w. :D

Jul 4, 2008 at 7:41 AM
"Huzzah!"
THis is my org cave story song its my first and not that good so plz tell me if its good or not w8 how do u attach things srry

Jul 4, 2008 at 7:45 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
odin 2128 said:
THis is my org cave story song its my first and not that good so plz tell me if its good or not w8 how do u attach things srry
Hit the "Manage Attachments" button when submitting or editing a post or use Mediafire for larger files.

Oh and it is better for you to write you sentences out in plain English while you are in a public forum.

For example you post should have been written out like this:
This is my org, it is my first and not all that good. Opinions anyone?

..wait, how do you attach files? Sorry but can anyone help me with this?

Jul 5, 2008 at 4:40 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Let that be his genuine style of posting.... so that he would have an identity..

Btw anyone can give me any ideas for a track? I mean, like, a theme? I simply have no ideas on what kind of music to compose.... but still wanna.