Show off your org music...

Jul 28, 2018 at 1:13 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I've already done the Mother 1 version of this song but I did the other one from Earthbound.
Snowman

Aug 9, 2018 at 6:40 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Here's a piece I made back in May that I forgot about until a few minutes ago; the song's a little lackluster, but I'll try to give some context as to what I was thinking of when making it:
Cybernetic Eclipse
This song was made to be used in an area in a mod where: "You fucked up and shouldn't be here at all" kind of area. It was something I dabbled around with, in my current mod, ACSS, but didn't necessarily work out because it didn't make sense to the mod's world, taking place on the island once more. I had intended the song to play if they used the Machine Gun variant/Booster to follow a teleporter wire and into a sort of Undertale-esque questioning segment that would've made Quote question if his reality was real or not, but I decided against it, since it didn't pertain to the story/world, and wouldn't make sense in the long run. Otherwise, I remember making it in about 5 days with some free time, but still learning the ropes of ORG Maker, it's not perfect but meh.

Sep 14, 2018 at 12:59 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
No proper intro? I guess not. The finished ones (Biosed and Tin Plate King are unfinished) are highly unlikely to change, so instead of dithering on whether I should just link to my Org page for the fifth time, I'll just attach them. Steamboat Wharfy is finished from a three-year ago spontaneous main melody sounding; other than that, guess what I've been playing recently.

Concerning Biosed: obviously there's still a lot left to do, from instruments to volume-balancing (oi) as well as the dreaded drums (necessary; if your impulse is "But there are drums", it's that the drum section isn't accurate, and yes, it's a huge deal), but I figured that was no reason not to get it out there as soon as possible, in case someone's been wanting to work with this composition but found transcribing it first too daunting a task. This time, about two days.

Passing_by's Org thread zip is almost a must for keeping up. You keep finding musical treats, especially from apis, Tinned Duck, Sakusaka, SKaR_271, and Shinigami Machine (just to name a few). And Nameisnotname's Resonance is really fantastic. (Is that an original?) Lots of things where if they're not transcripts, you can't help but wonder, how do these geniuses do it? And I'd like to thank everybody who transcribed great songs (like Chai Kingdom and Dragostea Din Tei) so I didn't have to. *shot*

Attachments

• ajealouskiss.zip
    3 KB · Views: 3
  • biosed.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 2
  • exaggeratedego.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 2
  • tinplateking.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
  • wharf.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 4
Sep 22, 2018 at 11:47 PM
"Huzzah!"
This org is called Anti-Gravity
it's just Gravity version:30-09-2001 with melodies of version:20-01-2002 and the final version.
Download the org
This org will be used in a mod i'm working on.

Sep 25, 2018 at 7:51 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Oh hey, I created an awesome Custom Track in ORG. I'll use it later on...Somewhere...
So do I just attach it as a ZIP file?

Attachments

• High on the Mountain Top.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
Sep 25, 2018 at 9:44 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Sep 26, 2018 at 6:54 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Wow... Lots of ORGs.

Sep 30, 2018 at 6:45 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Time for another ORG dump!

When I first started making ORG music, I made an ORG of Maxwell's Silver Hammer. Well I've decided to start revisiting old covers and here's a new version of it.

Also a boss version of Hungarian Dance No. 5.

The Liberty Bell March, one of my favorite classical pieces and famous for being the intro to Monty Python's Flying Circus.

A fanfare based on a little Medieval diddy that I had stuck in my head.

Look Down (The Beggars) from Les Miserables. I wanted to experiment with new instruments that I hadn't used before on this one.

An ORG based on a favorite track of mine from Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, Closure.

And finally, a cover of Rather Be by Clean Bandit.

Oct 24, 2018 at 11:27 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Here's an original song that I did some time ago. I originally made it on PXTone, but I decided to recreate it in OrgMaker 2 for some reason.
Awesome Night.org
I plan on using this one in a game.

Nov 3, 2018 at 1:07 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Last edited:
Nov 3, 2018 at 1:10 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Oi, dumbass. Don't you feel like crediting me for making the majority of シフとジス? =3=
Psh.
Oops, my bad.

Nov 5, 2018 at 4:36 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Takes me weeks to make one crappy org. Don't feel bad.

Nov 9, 2018 at 5:22 AM
Indeed! Some of my Orgs took me maybe two years to finish. (...I wasn't working on them all the time, it was more a cycle of getting frustrated, stopping, then coming back after a cool-off period.)

As price for this encouragement, I provide you with two more Orgs, from Terranigma and World of Illusion. I could work on Underworld a bit more. but it sounds pretty good now.

Attachments

• underworld.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 4
  • pranksterboss.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
Nov 13, 2018 at 4:33 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I've made a few more orgs within the last few months.
I'm proud of them.

Dec 5, 2018 at 5:03 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Mischievous Robot Remix (non-org)

Attachments

• MRR.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Dec 5, 2018 at 5:17 PM
Contributing to spammy posting (off-topic, lack of content, etc)
nice