Show off your org music...

Oct 11, 2016 at 3:21 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Oct 19, 2016 at 11:21 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Oct 20, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Hill Top is alright. I'm not the biggest fan of the original composition, and there are a few nuances with the transcription. The most noticeable being the intro, but you probably already knew that. OrgMaker just ain't capable of note slides. The instrumentation also doesn't feel entirely accurate with the original (the lead sounds more whiny and buzzy in the original, so 37 or 16 would probably fit better than 25). Fairly accurate outside of that, tho.

Marble is nicely put together. Out of curiosity, is there any reason you shifted the whole song down by one semitone? That threw me off at first.

Oil Ocean sounds nice too. The bass definitely has that Genesis feel, and I like how you did the lead with tracks 1 and 2. Track 4 (around parts like measures 3-6 specifically) could probably do with a different instrument to better match the original (maybe something like 0 or 60?). Also, tracks 5 and 6 sound more sawtooth-y in the original, and I found that 66 sounded like a good replacement.

Good stuff overall ;)

Nov 3, 2016 at 2:34 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I finished Code Geass R1 and R2, and I made an ORG of the first opening theme, Colors by FLOW. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Nov 12, 2016 at 9:53 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I have a bunch of ORG songs on my Soundcloud page here. Most (if not, almost all) of them are covers of other video game music, though.

(Pardon my lack of experience on threads, I usually don't use them. =\ )

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:56 AM
I have a bunch of ORG songs on my Soundcloud page here. Most (if not, almost all) of them are covers of other video game music, though.

(Pardon my lack of experience on threads, I usually don't use them. =\ )
Do you mind if I add these to the ORG/Pxtone Vault playlist I have? It includes ORGs from myself and other people on Soundcloud.

Nov 22, 2016 at 3:58 AM
So I've got two new ORGs. First up is a remix of Scorching Back that I've been itching to do for a while. The second is a very lazy transcription.

Nov 25, 2016 at 12:14 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Metallic Madness Past
This one was a bitch to make, mostly because I had to try to condense all the tracks together and use as little as possible. Also not too sure about the instrument choices.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2016 at 5:26 PM
Should be fixed now

Dec 2, 2016 at 4:30 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'm not sorry.

Attachments

• We Are Number One But It's an ORG.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Dec 3, 2016 at 9:55 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I knew it was only a matter of time before Lazytown ORGs would start popping up... :p
So I've got two new ORGs. First up is a remix of Scorching Back that I've been itching to do for a while. The second is a very lazy transcription.

Inferno - I like the idea of integrating the normal Egg Corridor theme with the Scorching Back music. I can see you're trying to alter the theme so that it's not a direct transcription of "Mischievous Robot" on top of "Scorching Back" - which is good! Keep playing around with those notes, though. Track 2 at bar 46-48 sounds really weird. Try making track 2's note order A flat, C, F and back to the C. Adjusting the notes will probably require a bit of theory knowledge and patience/a good ear if you really wanted to tune the melody to Scorching Back's chord progressions.

Also, I think it might be best for the notes at the beginning to start soft as well, much like the percussion. Maybe not as soft, but some buildup volume-wise in the wave sounds would be nice as well.

Cooking by the Book - This one sounds pretty good overall, especially the accompaniment. Doubling the resolution would allow you to add volume enveloping to the chorus, so that the repeated notes don't sound like one long note. Also I feel like the chorus could be played by a different track, but eh.

I'm not sorry.

Overall, measures 24-28 sounds really off, but the rest seems pretty good. The transition bars are the best. Seems like there's more notes in that melody than I actually hear, so that's interesting. I'm too lazy (hehehe) to find out how that 24-28 part actually goes. Because there's no way that can be what it sounds like in the actual piece.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2016 at 11:24 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time before Lazytown ORGs would start popping up... :p

Inferno - I like the idea of integrating the normal Egg Corridor theme with the Scorching Back music. I can see you're trying to alter the theme so that it's not a direct transcription of "Mischievous Robot" on top of "Scorching Back" - which is good! Keep playing around with those notes, though. Track 2 at bar 46-48 sounds really weird. Try making track 2's note order A flat, C, F and back to the C. Adjusting the notes will probably require a bit of theory knowledge and patience/a good ear if you really wanted to tune the melody to Scorching Back's chord progressions.

Also, I think it might be best for the notes at the beginning to start soft as well, much like the percussion. Maybe not as soft, but some buildup volume-wise in the wave sounds would be nice as well.

Cooking by the Book - This one sounds pretty good overall, especially the accompaniment. Doubling the resolution would allow you to add volume enveloping to the chorus, so that the repeated notes don't sound like one long note. Also I feel like the chorus could be played by a different track, but eh..

Thanks for looking over my ORGs @Random-storykeeper ! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I don't know how the heck I didn't hear the clear dissonance in that part of Track 2 in Inferno. This isn't my first rodeo with remixes, I should've noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out! I think A flat, C, E flat, C works better and sounds fine, though.

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:40 AM
Dec 7, 2016 at 9:14 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I don't know how the heck I didn't hear the clear dissonance in that part of Track 2 in Inferno. This isn't my first rodeo with remixes, I should've noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out! I think A flat, C, E flat, C works better and sounds fine, though.
Yeah, a minor seventh will tend to be more of an interesting sound. Just don't have a B natural like you did in the former file. :p