• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Show off your org music...

Jan 28, 2019 at 9:44 PM
Tpcool Online
Tommy Cool
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Jan 29, 2019 at 2:10 AM
Cave++ Developer
"..."
Tons of Final Fantasy orgs that I'm not sure if I posted here.

Blink.org
Titled as Blink because he's Kefka in disguise and he's gonna overthrow Enlight to create a new world order.
Final Fantasy 1 Battle Theme
Took tons of liberties here, and some inspiration from the Zelda II palace theme because that one part sounded similar.
Final Fantasy 3 Battle Theme
More liberties here, much more detailed than the FF1 battle theme. I tried to take some of the details from the PSP / DS versions of this.
Final Fantasy 3 Final Boss Theme
Why is the Cloud of Darkness purple, then green, then yellow, then green again? Why couldn't they just stick with Xande through the entire damn game?
Final Fantasy 4 Blue World Theme
Nothing much here, most complicated stuff in this org is the echo effect, which took 2 seconds to add.

Jan 31, 2019 at 3:37 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
This sounds pretty good, Jaws. :o I like the use of the Org2 drums. They're not overbearing; you found just the right balance.
Thanks, I only had to sacrifice my sanity to make it :) I had that song stuck in my head for hours.

Feb 14, 2019 at 2:18 AM
2DBro Online
headman dev team
"Keep on rollin'!"
who wants to listen to three variations of one org i do
1 2 3

Feb 14, 2019 at 9:51 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."