• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Show off your org music...

Dec 5, 2018 at 5:17 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Contributing to spammy posting (off-topic, lack of content, etc)
nice

Dec 14, 2018 at 9:39 AM
Tpcool Online
Tommy Cool
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I like these. I would say that Rava's Theme is my favorite, though you seemed to imply that you didn't make that one? I definitely feel that one is the catchiest, though the volume management on the lead instruments is a bit weird (they are sometimes the default volume, and other times they are max volume). It feels a little weird to open up Back in the Dark with track 1's wave because it is so low pitched, but it does work well as a sub-bass afterwards. Massive props for proper utilization of Org2 percussion and Wave-33 in that song as well. :mahin: High on the Mountain Top is probably my least favorite because it sounds fairly dissonant in the first half and a bit empty the second half. Mechanra is pretty cool. I think the percussion track Q is overly loud, and track 6 might benefit from a volume boost, but it's an otherwise solid piece. :cool: The Mountain Diner sounds like a better version of High on the Mountain Top (kinda because track 3 does a similar thing in both songs). Among the Pillars and Ruins under the Forest Lake are pretty pleasant and I don't have much to complain about. Good work overall man.

Dec 16, 2018 at 6:53 PM
Tpcool Online
Tommy Cool
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
The last two transcriptions I posted in this thread were both route themes from Pokémon Black & White, and since that time the soundtrack has grown to become my absolute favorite to listen to. It has so many wonderful tracks, many of which I really want to transcribe. One of the songs I've wanted to cover for a long time was the theme of Route 6.

Route 6 (Spring) - Original
Route 6 (Summer) - Original (My personal favorite. Gotta love the trumpets.)
Route 6 (Autumn) - Original
Route 6 (Winter) - Original

Dec 17, 2018 at 4:40 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Yeah, Rava's Theme was my longest work. But it's only a remix of The Warrior Inside Alpha (by someone else). I then further remixed it into a slow, cool beat, but I didn't feel like including it.
I also made two more ORGs within the last week. I'll post 'em soon.
Here they are:

Attachments

Last edited: