Show off your org music...

Aug 11, 2023 at 7:55 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Woah, you can embed orgs now? I've been gone too long

Also, LAMENT sounds awesome! The intro is misleading and that makes the rest of the song sound even better

Attachments

• Kami Organya Data.zip
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Aug 22, 2023 at 10:33 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
GGrgh. I 'infiltrate"d Intrisiecx heq and fond a BEYTAH Sogn nevre before seen never before GARG'd!! real

Uh, I mean, I remade Megalovania from the EarthBound Halloween Hack (you know, the one where Andonuts calls Varik a slur.) Also, the prior text is poking fun at a certain someone in the CS Beta community, along with the typing writing style of a person named "poopbucket".

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2023 at 3:22 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The tune is recognizable, but it just doesn't have that same passion and energy that I feel when listening to Megalovania Proper. Some of the instrument tracks that are supposed to stick out just kind of feel like background noise, and don't blend in very well.

Aug 29, 2023 at 11:17 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i gave up on trying to make music on the org maker i just suck at it lmao

Aug 29, 2023 at 12:04 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
been a while
for whatever reason i felt like making an org yesterday and somehow made this instead of picking flame man like i intended
either way, the drums felt stupid, but the melody felt nice. i remembered that making anything from the NES requires ungodly patience because of the VOLUME and that was... mmm
i forgot all the tiny techniques i used to make my life easier when making orgs and i hope it doesn't show. oops
either way, please enjoy

Sep 14, 2023 at 8:43 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Wowie Zowie, you can embed ORGs now??
Fascinating.
Truly fascinating.
I wonder if--

Aw, pickles. I'm still trying to figure out how to embed these. Maybe my link isn't right or something...

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 9:00 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Discord links appear to have stopped working again (presumably due to some update somewhere), some other direct upload website should hopefully work

Sep 17, 2023 at 2:55 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Exactly. I use File Garden for my uploading of shit (mostly because I'm a frequent MSPFA user) and have recommended it to so many people that want a quick and easy direct upload file storage site.

Sep 18, 2023 at 6:43 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Theeere we are, now it works

Then theres this. I think I started this in high school before I went on hiatus for... years. Figured I'd finish it and throw it up now!

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2023 at 9:51 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Did a cover of Gooseworx' own 'The Amazing Digital Circus'!
So excited for this show to come out, ngl.

Also the first really new track I've done from scratch in a while. Honestly really happy I still kinda got the muscle memory.

Oct 10, 2023 at 11:55 PM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Did a cover of Gooseworx' own 'The Amazing Digital Circus'!
So excited for this show to come out, ngl.

Also the first really new track I've done from scratch in a while. Honestly really happy I still kinda got the muscle memory.
Hey this is really neat! Nice balance between faithful realism and adapting to the orgmaker sound, must've been technically demanding.

Oct 11, 2023 at 1:42 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Hey this is really neat! Nice balance between faithful realism and adapting to the orgmaker sound, must've been technically demanding.
Honestly, it was rather fun to work on!

Apr 10, 2024 at 7:39 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey everyone, here are some org covers that have been stored in my computer files for almost 10 years. They range from vgm covers to MJ to memes. I'm not really a modder, but I just find org maker to be a fun little tool for music. If you decide to use anything in your mods, please just list me in the credits. Some tracks are more ambitious than others. Thanks!

Attachments

• Org Covers.zip
    78.1 KB · Views: 0