Secrets of Grindea RPG

Mar 21, 2013 at 1:33 AM
"Huzzah!"
Hey guys, just wanted to show you an RPG that I'm very excited for.

Here is video of a guy playing the beta:

Here is a video of a girl playing the beta:

If anyone here likes Secret of Mana or the 2D Zelda games, this is probably a game that you'd thoroughly enjoy.
Secrets of Grindea should be coming out this year for PC. It's a Greenlight game on Steam. Pixel Ferrets may also sell it through other means, I'm not sure. I think they are going to sell through Desura at least.

Another link to a vid, except this one is straight from PixelFerrets, those crazy guys that I understand all too well:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/secrets-of-grindea/videos/week-of-grind-video-highlights

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:11 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This looks pretty cute and awesome. I can't wait to actually play it.

Mar 21, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Having just watched through all of Secret of Mana Theater again, I am definitely in the mood for this type of thing right now :orangebell:

Mar 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM
"Huzzah!"
What I really like about the game is that it isn't your typical hack'n'slash, because the battle system is a little more involved than those. And I really like the art style a lot. I'm hoping the story turns out to be interesting. That's really the only thing I'm still wondering about.

Oh, I forgot to mention, it has 4 player co-op. If anyone else gets the game, I'll totally be up for some co-op action full of monster bashing, dungeon delving, and treasure collecting. I love me an adventure. Actually, I plan on doing an LP when this game comes out.